Reviews for The Night Watch
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awwwwww... I knew Henry cared about Indy. Sure, he's terrible at showing it, but in his own way, he really does love him. I always wondered if the death if Indy's mom's death was the final straw. I guess it was. Great job!
Deany-Elle chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You write one hell of a one shot. It's nice to the love here behind all of the stubbornness and awkwardness. It seems a miracle to see that there are writers on this site capable of writing decently to the area in question. Your writing is beautiful and this is going on my favourites.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is really good. It's sad that there aren't more fics like this.
TT chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
What a great story! I love this genre and you wrote it so well. Thank you 10/10!
Ecri chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow! What can I say? This blew me away! It was wonderfully well written, and seeing Indy from Henry Senior's POV was a wonderful idea. There's a lot of love there, though both were too stubborn to acknowledge it, and you capture both the love and the reluctance equally well.

Excellent story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved that...D. Great job! (:

Angelica
Kat1021 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Heart warming...Nice work!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh most awesome. You portray thoughts and emotions quite well. Excellent job!
elizabet639 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You can write one heck of a oneshot. I loved it!
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
So sad, but I loved it. You can write one heck of a one-shot.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw! How sweet was that? :)
Donaudampfschifffahrtsgeselle chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was simply beautiful. I absolutely loved this from the beginning to the end. There are not enough stories of Indy and Henry Jones Sr.
Beguile chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
There's a shortage of TLC fics on this site, especially now that KotCS has been released, and I personally have the fondest memories for this film. Thanks to this fic I can have fonder ones. That was beautifully, awesomely done :)

~Beguile
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved it.
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this is fantastic! great writing :)