Reviews for —and it was done
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
excellent rescue and Aragorn fic...plus liked the darker tone and the emotion hidden there
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
this story is awesome ! thank you so much to have write it !
Namei chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for this delicious section!
aja aron chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was wonderfully done. The prose. The action. The flow. The setting. All of it. It was visual and engaging, drawing on the themes of friendship and struggle, honor and perspective, subtle where it needed to be and overt where it didn't. I love this portrayal of Aragorn. Somehow showing him simultaneously as ranger, chieftain, and king, through his actions and words, even if he does not fully realize his true worth and ability as the latter. The carefully chosen dialog... The trust portrayed in the friendship... Wonderful short tale.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great characterisations, and I loved hearing Aragorn's strategic thoughts and healer mantras running through his mind all the time he was rescuing Legolas. This was very well written and totally in canon, I really liked it.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ooohhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is brilliant. I love the symmetry of this piece from beginning to end. I love Aragorn's practiced, urgent efficiency mingled with caution in the rescue, love how a part of his mind automatically supplies him with medical terminology and treatment for injury. I love that Legolas has such unwavering trust in Aragorn, and that Aragorn is terrified by it, and yet the trust/belief in one another is obviously unwavering on Aragorn's part, too. I love that, as you say, this is a rescue mission that "for once, goes off without a hitch." Thanks for telling a great story. Bookmarking so I can come back and read it again and again.
Loukia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great work.
Aragorn's emotions, his thoughts were written magnificently. Really.
This imagery, the words you used were so very fitting.
I can really see the bond of friendship between Aragorn and Legolas, you wrote amazingly.
Keep it up, you have real talent.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved this. Its very good, and well researched.

Well done, keep up the good work

-TheButterflyCurse996
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
AMAZING story...full of emotion and tension and blood. awesome. I couldn't stop reading. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Amazing story. I was hanging on every word, the pace at which Aragorn moved, the anger and the control was amazing, even more so the gentleness as he tended his wounded brother.

This one I am printing and keeping.

sid
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A lyrically written story - I like how you repeated "and it was done" to show how Aragorn uses his skills for both death & for healing, although the latter is his preference. I know you haven't posted anything here for some time, but hope you'll return to this fandom someday - your writing is amazing!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Please write another like it.
lolly pop3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was so beautifully written, you really have a way with description that makes one feel as though they are there too.