Reviews for —and it was done
amariaashe chapter 1 . 2/27
*stare in awe*.. that was... .. go.. a majestic journey..

you are beyond talented lady..
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I love this. Wonderful job.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
glad he could rescue him from whoever they were...
Eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Please, please, please write a sequel to this one telling of the reason why those men were out to get Legolas. That would be sooo wonderful. You are definitely one of the best authors I've ever come across. Thank you ever so much for all your generous postings. Elen sila lumen omentielvo indeed - for me, at least. :)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Nice work! Just thought this deserved a review! It's always nice to read a fic about Aragorn being a badass, but this took it to the next level. I loved all the calculations, both as a healer and a ranger, and how Aragorn has that rule against killing children. The thing about the the neck vertebrae numbered in Quenya because the are high, nice touch. The emotions in this otherwise straight-forward rescue piece are brilliant and I also loved the way Aragorn saw Legolas, thought about the trust that was there. All in all, beautiful writing.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
excellent rescue and Aragorn fic...plus liked the darker tone and the emotion hidden there
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
this story is awesome ! thank you so much to have write it !
Namei chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for this delicious section!
aja aron chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was wonderfully done. The prose. The action. The flow. The setting. All of it. It was visual and engaging, drawing on the themes of friendship and struggle, honor and perspective, subtle where it needed to be and overt where it didn't. I love this portrayal of Aragorn. Somehow showing him simultaneously as ranger, chieftain, and king, through his actions and words, even if he does not fully realize his true worth and ability as the latter. The carefully chosen dialog... The trust portrayed in the friendship... Wonderful short tale.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great characterisations, and I loved hearing Aragorn's strategic thoughts and healer mantras running through his mind all the time he was rescuing Legolas. This was very well written and totally in canon, I really liked it.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ooohhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is brilliant. I love the symmetry of this piece from beginning to end. I love Aragorn's practiced, urgent efficiency mingled with caution in the rescue, love how a part of his mind automatically supplies him with medical terminology and treatment for injury. I love that Legolas has such unwavering trust in Aragorn, and that Aragorn is terrified by it, and yet the trust/belief in one another is obviously unwavering on Aragorn's part, too. I love that, as you say, this is a rescue mission that "for once, goes off without a hitch." Thanks for telling a great story. Bookmarking so I can come back and read it again and again.
Loukia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great work.
Aragorn's emotions, his thoughts were written magnificently. Really.
This imagery, the words you used were so very fitting.
I can really see the bond of friendship between Aragorn and Legolas, you wrote amazingly.
Keep it up, you have real talent.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved this. Its very good, and well researched.

Well done, keep up the good work

-TheButterflyCurse996
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
AMAZING story...full of emotion and tension and blood. awesome. I couldn't stop reading. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »