Reviews for Saving All My Love For You
anyoumous chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
This story it's great but it is still rather incomplete so can you please complete it asap ? thank you
amethysth chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
(Reviewing this chapter because I've already reviewed Chapter two and I felt compelled to reread this again recently. And recently. And recently.)

So this fic is still so premature, and I have no idea if you have any intention of ever finishing it as it's been ages, but I just wanted to say that I read this years ago and I still reread it from time to time because I adore it that much. I love that Serena is this adorable, innocent up-and-coming popstar. Her relationship with Darien speaks volumes, and I like her friendship with Andrew. Parts of it almost remind me of one of my favorite old television shows, Instant Star. But agh, you only have two chapters here and they mean so much to me - they're fantastically written, the characterization is perfect, I love the dynamic between Aiden and Darien and Aiden/Darien/Serena and Aiden/Serena, and I love the way Andrew and Darien and Serena are in the studio, I love that Darien wrote a song for her to sing, I love that Darien and Serena actually had a secret romance in which they both fell in love with each other (and I love that they actually acknowledge it as love, like when they're making love, instead of just lust or sex). I am so curious about Vanessa and what she'd ever do if she found out about Serena, I'm curious if Andrew or anyone else in the industry or paparazzi or the fans will ever find out about Serena/Darien and how they'd react, and I'd love to see how her album does, how the story plays out in general, and just more and more cute moments between Serena, Aiden, and Darien, and romantic moments between Serena and Darien. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you have such a rich story here and you've only written two chapters, and there is just so much depth to these characters and this world, and so much potential. I really hope you have the inspiration/motivation to write more of this one day (or better yet, finish it). It's just such a great, well-written story with so much potential. I'd love to see how it all plays out.

Fantastic job, and thank you for these two chapters. I hope you keep writing (not just this fic, but anything).
amethysth chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I've already reviewed this story on AriasInk, but I stumbled upon it again on FFN and had to drop you another line because I still can't get over how brilliant it is. Maybe it's because aspects of it remind me of the manga Skip Beat, but ugh, I just love the way you've written Serena and Darien here and I really wish I could see how you deal with Darien's custody/divorce issues, their growing relationship, Serena's stardom, etc. It's such an interesting story to write, and you've written it so realistically and so well. I hope you get the inspiration to continue one day just because it truly is original and brilliant, and I'm sure other readers of yours are still wondering how your awesome characters get the happy ending they deserve (or at least, I hope it's meant to be a happy ending).
starryice27 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
please finish story!
Pamela chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I loved it! But is it over?
angela chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
i hope you continue this story. I like it so far. Darien should do something so he doesn't have to stay married to his wife but he can still keep his kid.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is SOOO GOOD! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what will happen next :D
TropicalRemix chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I love the story so far. Vanessa is a real ass. Wanting to have an abortion. then using Aiden as leverage to keep her marriage to darien. Darien should get custody of the kid in a custody battle. I hope you continue the story. I'll be on a lookout for the next chapter.
scooby-blues chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Lol. The story sounds interesting so far, but you gotta finish all these stories you've started writing. I've been waiting FOREVER so please update asap! :)
Shinobi of life chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
update please!
BunnyyMoon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I Love Serena in this story. I love how much she believed in her morals of doing the right thing. I love how she was torn/confused weather to follow her heart or her morals. I also love how Darien was torn too. Basically, I love the way you wrote story..
unlockurdestiny chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Oh man, the love between the two jsut makes me all giddy. I think the way you portrayed their emotions for each other was so strong it actually made me feel it too ! It's amazing. But of course they still of have to deal with the wicked witch. Using their eyes to help convey what they feel , i love it. Being able to read their reactions. I love a good classic raw emotion of love story. Rawrs ! Anyway ! Keep up the fantastic work, i think you did a good job at the love scene. Not too shabby ! Update soon please : )
HaveFaithAndBelieve chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I just found this story and I love it! I do hope you will decide to continue!
Eloyse chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Another wonderful story! You are truly a talented author! You did an amazing job with the love scene (though I'd hardly think you'd need reassuring!) You are certainly an author I'll have to keep my eye on to see if you publish anything else!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
you know i wish i had an "affair" like that they are so good for oane another and i like the fact that you can change theyr dispozition fron angry to funny to hot with a capital T in a minute it takes a lot of skill to do that i must say i'm imprest with your story,the plot is absolutly fantastic the carecters are beutifuly made so much detayl great job realy