Reviews for For a Son
shourin chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've read this a couple of times already, and it never stopped me from going 'Awww..'.

and I know it was shameful of me for reading and not reviewing, but here i am, telling that your fics had really touched my heart.

thank you for the beautiful composition.
ynm chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Am re-reading your fic for the nth time, although it's the first time reviewing.

I seriously love your MBMH fics as they are really IC plus with Makio and Jun together? What's not to like? In this particular fic, I teared up when Makio was willing to leave his cushy life as the head of the group for Jun and to take a job as a construction worker. And the way his underlings are all still so loyal to him even though he isn't their boss anymore. And the sneak peaks at Makio and Jun's life together! Perfection.

Also I noticed that you are the only one who's currently populating the MBMH category, lol! Congrats on being the pioneer.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aww.. (for the nth time to your MBMH stories)

..because im too giddy with happiness to review your story coherently :)
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw.. I liked that it was from Kiichi's perspective! And the scenes between him and Jun were cool! OOh, that's all I can think of to say. Thanks for a good read.
foxeran chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh my goodness, this fic is entirely too adorable! ] I seriously screamed in excitement when I saw that you wrote another My Boss My Hero fic(It's so sad that there's so little of it!). And it was such a good story! I reread every sentence, like, three times just so that I wouldn't miss out on everything. I only saw MBMH a few days ago so I was so excited when I saw your plethora of MBMH fics, but then I read them all, and then I read them all twice more, and then I didn't have any more good MBMH fics to read, and I was very sad. And then this! And it was amazing! I know that I am gushing, but I can't help it! It's too cute! The Makki/Jun was so adorable; I was sighing in happiness the whole time. And also, the characterizations of everybody were so well done! It's definitely very interesting to see their relationship from Kiichi's point of view(it's something I never would have thought of!), and I really liked Kiichi's progression throughout the story. And you write Jun so well! It's just so good! And I really could keep going on for hours, but I won't. ]