Reviews for Danna's Tears
Aku no Hanabi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That is a truely beautiful story. everything was perfectly set up and very smooth. I dont think i've ever read a story more touching than this one. you are a true inspiration.

-Rin
Shinka-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So sad...poor Dei, at least he got to stay with Sasori forever

(This is way better than study for the History test XD)
ShadesofDeath chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
T_T that was so sad but it was beautiful *hits fav button*
SASORIDEIDARA chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
so deidara hung himself?that was so sad!i barly cried though i havent cried in a long time u made a single tear thats very good i havent cried in 5 years yet u brought a tear to my eye.

do they actually have the heart monitors there?
Sukidayo Gokan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I cried while I was reading this story. It was so sad yet so sweet at the same time. I hate the people that made them only have 30 minutes though. Why couldn't it be 30 years? Oh well great story anyway.
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
AW!

I loved it!

Just so you know, I watched your youtube vid. The SasoDei one called "I Thought You Said Forever". I commented on it, my name is LadyDeathTobi27 on youtube.

The end of this story made me cry. T_T
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
perfect story!

i actually cried at the end, keep writing great stories!
Phantom.Crimsonnight chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aw!

I loved that.

That was so sweet and...sad.

I cried!

Very well done.
Esahc the Foolish Coyote chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow

horribly sad

and beautifully written

well done
Scarletfire.z chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Omg. This is so touching. I think MY heart is broken. At least they can be together, somewhere.. :'D
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was so sad that i cried!
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oww... Dx

That made me heart burn with sadness. D:
Utsuro chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This story made me cry ; Great work P

-Utsuro
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This would be a great fic... If not for the fact that it's unreadable. If you only used them little squiggly things called "commas" (you know, ","), and if you actually clicked the spell-check icon, I'd have a nice time reading a heart-breaking account of a love never to be WITHOUT trying to decipher the meaning of the sentence.

Sorry for the cattiness of this review, but I'm feeling rather mean today.
Jessy-Fran chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow. A very moving 'fic which has been fantasticly written. I also congratulate you on almost making me cry. Moving me to tears is an extremely hard thing to do and you very nearly succeeded! *Sniff*

I hope to see more of your writing in the future!

JayJay-Chan ~x