Reviews for SpiderMan & Songbird: Brand New Day
alboc chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Interesting idea-I love a good alternate universe where the relationships/characters are different-keep it up
A chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Please don't stop writing this story and the others!
warfolomei chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Nice start. Can't wait to read more.
Artysian chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
i love pairings where spiderman isnt with mj and this is no diefferent
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Spider-Man and Songbird? Didn't see it coming?
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Funny, I was just looking for a story with Songbird and Spiderman! I have to admit that this is an interesting idea.

And I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time, but I hope you will eventually continue with this story! Awesome stuff!
zackslacker18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I hope you make more chapters
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I was just looking around, and saw this story. Spidey and Songbird make for an intriguing pairing. I hope you continue with it, as it seems to have a lot of potential.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Okay first a piece of advice, maybe you should try to place this story within the Spider-man category for future refrence since it is Spider-man. :D

Second, are you a fan of the former MJ and Peter marriage ?

Third do you like OMD and BND stories and if not what other Spider-man titles do you read as an alternative ?

Now to the story...

To me, this is a great idea as I always saw Songbird as the one villain who could be a hero, outside of the Thunderbolts.

A paring like this seems like an okay idea, given Songbird's jewish heritage crossing with Peter's christain faith. Also the whole making a deal with the "devil" thing is what makes this more interesting...:D

Still I would love to see this story continue if you could, as it seems like a great idea to go on with. So Please keep up the good work. ;)
Nonamepiano chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Please continue this story, it's turning out good so far
Iron-Venom chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i love it, please continue!
liliaeth chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Now this is one pairing I'd never even considered.

And still a million times better than Brand New Day.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You know, I sort of stumbled upon this story and I have to admit that it's an unusual pairing but I also have to admit that it's got the potential to work. Both Melissa and Peter can be loud and soft-spoken at the same time and both of them need somebody that can help them get through their issues.

The set-up on the story was rather intriguing as well. It's a little risky starting up a story with a foregone conclusion but you revealed just enough to attract the taste buds but also leave a bit of mystery. The conversation between the two characters seemed a little forced (particularly the sex talk) but was fairly well done on the whole.

As far as future recommendations are concerned, I would spend some time with Pete responding to the other Thunderbolts. Exchanges between him and Moonstone, for example, should be all kinds of entertaining if they're done properly. Still, I'll leave you to it and hope you update soon.