Reviews for Responsibilities
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awwww, this one is just love! I am also impress by Tezuka and Fuji pretending to be just simple friend in front of other people. I so did not expect them to be more than just friends. _ Love the ending where they both escaped together!
sinfulseraph chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Love it! I'm a bit disapointed there isn't more. It's a really interesting idea and I would like to see where the story goes. But all well, your writing style is very fun to read, it really keeps you gripped to the story. Well done and thank you!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aww! This was really cool! I would love to see it expanded on though- this fantasy world where there's magic and certain Gifts looks really intriguing! I wanna know what gifts everyone else has

Great job, keep writing
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
quite well-written, i get lots of pleasure reading this fic. i can almost feel an elegant and royal aura surrounding the characters (no matter theyre the Prince or the commoner), reminds me of the way Secret Garden was written (though the stories are too different, wonder why i got that impression
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Phenomenal. I'm simply impressed by the originality and uniqueness of the ideas and the script. Subtlety. Precise. Romantic to the point of being mature. Two thumbs up.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wah! I totally loved it! ISH! Wahho! ah! You're simply AMAZING! OMG, I'm going crazy...oh no...ARE THERE REALLY FIC WRITERS THIS GOOD? GOSH!

(after a few hours of babbling0

Okay, I know I was irritating. Sorry for that. But I really loved this. OMG. I'll stop before I go crazy again.
iannetine chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
You mustn't get tired of me saying this- but you are brilliant! I felt like I struck the end of a rainbow...it was so sweet...

The Fuji throwing Tezuka's note in the fire really tricked me...I stared at the screen for three seconds screaming "what was written there? vierblith wouldn't do that?" (referring to you separating Tezuka and Fuji)

I love how your Tezuka and Fuji are so in character (at least for me)...just one question: did you write the episodes in this order first? Or chronologically and then just logically? I really enjoyed the concept!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
“We also have responsibilities to ourselves.” - That was impactful! Yeah, Tezuka said that! XD
deranged-insanity chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I so love the ending!

At first I thought they would give up their love because of their responsibilities. And I was like, No! It can't be!

And then came the last line... It was very beautiful! XD

I like the way you bring happy endings to what seem an impossible dilemma. You write the best TeFu fics. Therefore, I LOVE YOU na talaga! Hahahaha!
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Nya I love it! Most especially the ending!

I probably wouldn't have read it had ThexGreyxLady not told me to though. She has deemed you her 'fanfic author crush'XD! She made me promise to read it.

I'm glad she did though, because it was awesome! I can't wait to read more of your writing!
WoundedBlackWing chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I like this one! Responsibility is really something matter to Tezuka, so it kind of nice when Tezuka said in the end “We also have responsibilities to ourselves.”
amynaoko chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
WOW!So beutiful! I really think that was a sad ending, but tezuka and fuji are meant to be togheter right? i love your fics! beter where have a littke of fairytales!
Chibi-chan990 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
XD It's so sweet! I thought it was going to end with the two of the seperated, but the ending that you wrote gave me endless amounts of enjoyment and now I'm squeling like the hopeless fangirl I am. XD Your fanfics always gets me...

It's beautiful, and I adore AU, so this story totally brightened up my day. Thanks so much!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Lovely! What a beautiful AU one-shot, and I loved the ending, it makes me so happy, even though I'm worried about them getting away alright. You always write such beautiful TezuFuji, thank you so so so much!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
The thing about royal and wealthy familes that really gets under my skin is the way they tend to use their childeren as bargining chips to gain their own selfish ends. Kids are not property to be 'sold' like prize horses. They are PEOPLE who should be free to chose their own life mates and I was very VERY happy with the outcome of this story. It was so true to life with its focus on responsibility to honor (how I hate that conscept!) and the way that Tezuka and Fuji were trying to do the 'right thing'. But thankfully, love found its way and they came together at the end.

An excellent tale! WELL DONE!