Reviews for Used
Anna chapter 5 . 1/26
So i recently started binge watching House on Netflix. (Love it) and i felt like reading aome fanfic. Im partial to angsty pieces and i thought 'score!' When this popped up. And who's the author of this fic...YOU! I know you! I love this person! It seems you're always exactly what im looking for. Love your HIMYM stuff too.
Taylor1991 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
House's reaction to the attack are very realistically portrayed. OMFG! Tridder being the driving force behind the kidnapping and brutalization never crossed my mind oddly enough, though he should've been the first suspect. It's a sad fact that House has too many enemies to count.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 71 . 7/11/2012
I just read a fic about House getting viciously gang raped.
And I loved it.
My only regret is a lack of Huddy... but we can't have it all. I applaud you. This kept me on the edge of my seat, I screamed, I cried, I panicked... it was very emotionally stirring. Simply fantastic. Once again, well done!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 67 . 7/10/2012
YES! YES! YES!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 45 . 7/9/2012
Sweet! The POTW from "One Day, One Room"! WIN!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
It's always Tritter.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 71 . 6/10/2012
Wow. Just wow. Awesome. The whole story. I read it all in two days. You are wonderful. This story was wonderful. I literally couldn't stop reading.

My only complaint is that House and Wilson SHOULD have ended up together, but Wilson and Jenna are really cute too. Again: you are awesome. AWESOME.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 68 . 6/10/2012
My love for the author of this story has reached an unimaginable level right now, okay? Okay.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 67 . 6/9/2012
HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD! CHEERS! Omg thank you. You're awesome, okay? AWESOME.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 62 . 6/9/2012
Wow. Mean.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 60 . 6/9/2012
I knew it. I KNEW IT. Why would you do this? WHY? And yet I find myself unable to stop reading until House is okay and safe, preferrably in Wilson's warm embrace. *Sigh*... One can always dream, right?
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 59 . 6/9/2012
I am really happy right now, but you're scaring me because there are still 12 chapters left. Oh God. Haha. Awesome job, AWESOME job. It's 3:15 AM and I do not plan on interrupting my reading until the story is over.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 53 . 6/9/2012
No no he can't win. You're seriously giving me a metaphorical heart attack here.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 43 . 6/9/2012
Thank you. Oh my God. Thank you. House is gonna be okay now, isn't he? Oh wait. 71 chapters. I'm still on the 43rd. Stuff is bound to happen. Bad stuff. YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TO US OMG
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Yep. You're gonna kill me again, aren't you?