Reviews for Freezing
fennikenfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
i love it the fluffyness of this 1 story will take over the world i swear
christi1212 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
aawwww i wish i was solana in this 13!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
XD i love fluff wait i think that rhymed well kind of XD
Wizardry Engineer chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay!~ What fluffy story! I can't get enough! Ah~

Great story altogether! Fluffiness WIN!

Check out my Ranger fic. It's just called Pokemon Ranger. (Duh!)

Rangershipping 4EVER!
Friendly Kitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
It's so fluffy! One word, KAWAII!
Under the Overcoat chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah, a Pokemon Ranger fanfiction. It's disappointing how few of these there are. There are but a few errors, and it is a solidly written story all around.

Pickaxe is how the word is spelled, not "pic axe".

[Solana noticed Plusle and Minum curled up against each other in the corner to keep warm and sighed, a little annoyed, and sat down beside Lunick.]

If you removed "a little annoyed"(which you can, seeing as it is a separate clause) the sentence reads "..and sighed and sat down...]

That isn't grammatically sound, so I suggest you rewrite the sentence as follows:

Solana noticed Plusle and Minun curled up against each other in the corner and sighed in an annoyed manner, sitting down next to Lunick.

As I said, this is very solidly written. The plot isn't exactly a fresh idea, but you used it very well.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*laughing butt off* This is great stuff right here. You could've slowed down around the beginning, but the dialogue and the EXPRESSION pulls off a real storyline in the game. SERIOUSLY! I noticed how amazingly close the dialogue was and what Spencer would probably when he began talking saying, "sleeping on the job?". That is SO like the game, I feel like squeeing in amazement. XD Me? I can only directly quote the game after playing it so many times. You however, can paraphrase but certainly fit the mood/syntax/tone/whatever/I'm screwing English. XP

You should write more Solanick~

rangers fan 411 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
you should write more. but in a good way, as in keep writing to do another chater. hehe sorry 4 making you confused. I've been reading and serching for alot of rangershippings. But so i will not die... write more! I love the story. don't make it end... PLEASE!
ThatSkyWritingPony14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I tried to hold my laugh but I really couldn't you cracked me up XD Anyways, keep on writing. Be sure to check out my rangershipping story too, it'll be out probably today. It's called Pokemon Ranger The Legend Of Destroyer And Lovelisk. Then you should check out my profile it'll probably tell you why I didn't finish it XP
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was my first Rangershipping fanfiction and now I definitally want to read more of this shipping! I could totally see the story and it seemed so realistic!
falconstar100 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aw very fluffy. ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh its so cute!
numb-butt chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was cute/ Fluff is usually always the best kind of stuff. XD Espically with Solana and Lunick. They're so adorable together. :3

LunickxSolana Forever!
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Luvv it!

can you make more stories?

i luvv the fluffy-ness :D
Lang Noi chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Kaze Takiruna -

Cute! I like the Rangershipping pairing too, but there is the issue of my not really being good at, props to you for increasing the Rangershipping fics' numbers. There aren't enough of them!

~ Lang
amethystaquamarine34azure chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow that was so cute! This was really awesome and well written. The flow of the story was nice and.. wait a minute. I shouldn't sound like an English teacher! Anyway, the story was AWESOME!