Reviews for Fay's Sweet Home
lemon-and-chai chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
This story is super duper adorable! I LOVE IT! I want more. XD I love how Kurogane has Yuui. Fay is SO CUTE.
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
This story is so sweet!

Are you going to update more?

Fay is such a cute kitten!
Crusnik02 chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
aww that's so cute! love it!

AB-chan
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
SO CUTE!
pmpatg chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
this is so cute!

Fye-kitty w
korovee chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Aww, i just read all of this and so far its just adorable! The last chapter made me think of a real kitten, and how it would really react. My guess is that it really would act like that lol, how cute!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
So kawaii! Please continue this! - Kitty fay yay! Ah and Yuuis here too! But Yuuis twin is more serious then Fai...at least he was in .
winegoldsayuri chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Aw, this made me squeal with all the kawaii-ness x3 very cute!
shadowsteph chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
haha

this is so cute!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
We all knew kuro-daddy is a big softy at heart and loves his kids :3 lol KAWAII!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Lol "holy hell.." I laughed os hard at that line! haha! So he got a collar how cute! Is "that girl" Sakura by any chance she can communicate with what otehrs cant. lol.
Vanus Empty chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Okay, like, seriously? This is sugary crack. I can't help but go "CUTE!" whenever I read this. Aw, the fuzzy-ness of a kitty!Fai. I wonder, though, if it's Fai!Fai or Yuui!Fai (our Fai) since there is a Yuui in this. I wouldn't be confused if it wasn't for Holitsuba! In any case, this is teeth aching fluff. I love it.
Shunatsu chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aw! It's so cute! I love little Fay and bad Kuro-puppy as it's owner. And Yuui's nice too. Fay's always so cute!
black-n-white-stockings chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
AW.

OMG sometimes I can barely handle the cute in this story.
xPilLOwxHUgGErx chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Wah! This story is absolutely adorable!

Its childish, but absolutely positively adorable!

Its funny I found this story exactly a week after I got my kitten (which I named Moko w