Reviews for Crisis Core
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
love it whens the next one
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
lovexwatermelonx chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
cant wait for next chapter :)
Riku Uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Just asking, but do you plan on sparing Sasuke's life, or will this just be an almost perfect repeat of Final Fantasy Crisis Core with Naruto characters in place of the original cast.
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I have never played Crisis Core, but this story makes me want to! It's great, just like every one of your stories!
Waterlily Angel chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
WOAH, Cool story! Ne, i was wondering if this is a sasusaku story, an Zack is Sasuke while Aerith is Sakura, then... Sasuke will... leave her and supposedly no one will tell her since Cloud's the only one who witnessed that scene, right? Do tell me if i have any mistakes in my review since i haven't played crisis core YET! It's hard to get these kind of games in my town. I've only played FFVII. (Sad, really...)

Anyway, awesome story! Hope you'll find time to update it soon! Oh and Happy New Year!

W.A.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
This story is really good but something is missing... oh yeah, now I remember! It needs to be updated!
Wolf's Honour chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
l like this story alot update soon
Drake G. Reaper chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Awesome this story is great once this is done are you going to do the same with FFVII.
little sasuke kun chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Ohh what an intersting chapter. Poor itachi (

But none the less, fantastic. can't wait for the next chapter.
Tenten mean.shuriken chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
At last, you updated here and Biohazard, too. After a freaking long year, at last! I really should pray to Kami after this and thank him that you're back and all.
winonathunder chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Kiiya that was fun reading. :D

Hope you get the next chappie out soon (no pressure though) :)

I really loved the preview of the 5th chapter.. ;) It got me squealing. Ha-ha. :D
LadyDream3512 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Totally awesome!

Cant wait to read the next chapter!

keep up the awesome work!..

..please update soon!
kattylin chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
ne, when are ya gonna post the new fic-y? XD
completelyblank chapter 4 . 5/20/2009