Reviews for Playing With Fire
kaggybearr chapter 19 . 7/7
(too tired to log in and review too much but same username if you do want to reply!)

first of all, I would just like to say that this is an amazing story. Beautifully written and using good language to describe just exactly you want to say. I really like the chapter names:) It's really cool that you incorporated something you love into this story and brought it together.

where do we begin... HOLY mother of jesus I was highly grinding my teeth at how much of a sexist pig Inuyasha was in the beginning of this story, and I'm incredibly incredibly happy when in the end that Kagome was able to change his entire perspective on this and prove that yes damn right women can be chefs, women are men's equals. I liked that a lot. It was also a huge plot twister when Naraku wasn't the culprit. It was a pleasant change from the usual Narakucreepybad guy because it always gave it away before the climax, but no no no it was Bank! I can tell you plotted this out in detail ahead of time. When I got to the end, it was an aha scene when I remembered Kagome going into her first day competion with the two men waiting there. It would have been slightly better if Kagame's relationship with Hikaru was mentioned maybe previously (when Kagome was introduced and talking about her qualifications, or in an argument against Inu where she mentioned that she worked so hard to earn her position as chef that she worked endlessly and rejected guys?). You NAILED that third person omni view perfectly. When it was talking about what Inu was thinking, the wording, language, attitude was all very inu, and same goes for Kagome. You blended everything (perspective, language, etc) beautifully and so amazingly that I literally couldn't put the story down. Would you believe me if I said I literally didn't sleep because I wanted to know what's going on next~
Playing with fire was a wonderful and very enjoyable story to read and count me in as a fan!

now if you'll excuse me.. I going to get teppanyaki:)
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 19 . 4/3
This story was beautifully written, well done. Very creative idea.
seikkyokuka chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
Honestly, I wasn't entirely thrilled with the theme of the story when I read the summary, but this turned out to be pretty phenomenal! You are a great writer :)
HO0T HO0T chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw this was great! I loved it! laughed and aaaaaw-ed all the way through
samika-37 chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
I just wanna say, that I thoroughly enjoyed this entire project. It was lots of fun to read and I swear my heart nearly died when Kagome told Inuyasha she thought their thing was a mistake.
But the super happy ending makes up for that mini heart-attack (and besides...I love drama).

Great job as always! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
CARLETON HELL YEAH

Heh, this has good potential. Can't wait to keep reading!
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Miroku sounded like a preschool teacher lolM
Softly Spoken Words chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I loved this entire story! Perfect length, and very well written. Thank you for the great read :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Definitely a good . . .Good.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
I enjoyed this. I've actually never read one with them being chefs before so I liked the change. I thought Naraku just was too obvious for the bad guy. At one point I wondered if Hojo had a mean streak in him, but didn't think it was Michael. Nice twist. I look forward to reading future stories.
Writer's-411 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Funny and awesome describe this story. I was amused and blaring my own opinions when the two main characters fought. I was also able to see the surroundings better than most stories when I read this took place in Chicago and New York. :)

Great story! Loved every bit of it.
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
I just wanted to say that I loved(!) this story that you wrote! It is really good and unique, I don't think I have ever seen a storyline like this! You have just found a new fan! Please keep up the good work!
Axzeria chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
AWWWW! Yay!
It's so prefect! I LOVE it! And this story! The whole "I hate you then love you" are always my favorite relationships! 3 :D
Axzeria chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
OMG! I LOVE when Miroku says "I you thought that was hell, you're in for a big surprise when you die, my friend." lmfao xD
I laughed for like a whole 2 minutes xD