Reviews for Playing With Fire
seikkyokuka chapter 19 . 8/25
Honestly, I wasn't entirely thrilled with the theme of the story when I read the summary, but this turned out to be pretty phenomenal! You are a great writer :)
HO0T HO0T chapter 19 . 6/11
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw this was great! I loved it! laughed and aaaaaw-ed all the way through
samika-37 chapter 19 . 2/16
I just wanna say, that I thoroughly enjoyed this entire project. It was lots of fun to read and I swear my heart nearly died when Kagome told Inuyasha she thought their thing was a mistake.
But the super happy ending makes up for that mini heart-attack (and besides...I love drama).

Great job as always! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014

Heh, this has good potential. Can't wait to keep reading!
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Miroku sounded like a preschool teacher lolM
Softly Spoken Words chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I loved this entire story! Perfect length, and very well written. Thank you for the great read :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Definitely a good . . .Good.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
I enjoyed this. I've actually never read one with them being chefs before so I liked the change. I thought Naraku just was too obvious for the bad guy. At one point I wondered if Hojo had a mean streak in him, but didn't think it was Michael. Nice twist. I look forward to reading future stories.
Writer's-411 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Funny and awesome describe this story. I was amused and blaring my own opinions when the two main characters fought. I was also able to see the surroundings better than most stories when I read this took place in Chicago and New York. :)

Great story! Loved every bit of it.
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
I just wanted to say that I loved(!) this story that you wrote! It is really good and unique, I don't think I have ever seen a storyline like this! You have just found a new fan! Please keep up the good work!
Axzeria chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
It's so prefect! I LOVE it! And this story! The whole "I hate you then love you" are always my favorite relationships! 3 :D
Axzeria chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
OMG! I LOVE when Miroku says "I you thought that was hell, you're in for a big surprise when you die, my friend." lmfao xD
I laughed for like a whole 2 minutes xD
Axzeria chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Lol tickle fight xD
Axzeria chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Omg that was hilarious! xD Lmao
Inuyasha's so immature and they're like little kids! That was so funny xD
Axzeria chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
OMG! Inuyasha's pissing me off! Getting on my nerves with his idiotic, sexist, cocky self -.-* lol
But this is hilarious too! xD lol