Reviews for Running
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was really good. The dialogue was so realistic. I've always liked the dynamic that Liv and Fin have. Great job!
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sweet, though i'm not sure if it was meant to be. Yet another great story from one of my new favorite authors!
LdyinPnk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Excellent reading. I wish TPTB would show of Fin encouraging Olivia to tell Elliot of her situation in Bellevue. Fin and Olivia conversation was almost realistic to me as I read. Great work!
flapjacks chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i like this :) good work
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It would be interesting if the writers use some of what you've written about trust in next season's opener. If Elliot explains his actions were due to concerns about his own relationship with Olivia, then Fin might rescind his transfer application. Or perhaps Cragen can make that deduction and switch the partners for a while.

Keep up the good work.
vampire865 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aww thats so awesome (sp? had a hard time at spelling lol) chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is good. So good. I only hope that they actually address the issue next season because to have it left untalked about is just lame. It happened, its what they deal with all the time and yet it remained in the dark. Urgh. Is this a one shot or do you plan on writing more with this? I like how it started and I think you did a wonerful job so far depicting their characters. I hope you continue as I'd like to read more.
mia66 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice work, I like how Liv and Fin can talk to each other and work things out.

Love the way you brought back episodes from the pass, to give inside on Fin’s feelings and the why of his actions.

And of course the fact that it was Olivia talking to him was just a gift.