Reviews for Naruto Oneshot Theatre
Blade8821 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Very nice. Anko's character was perfect. And I'm fairly sure that an omake in the actual would have Jiraiya use the same method of transportation. Hm. I don't know if Naruto would be able to resist two naked girls for that long, though. But again, very close to character. And the Kiba-Shino bit was hilarious. As was Neji with the rest of his team. And... Now I can't get the image of Gai and Lee in green speedos out of my head... No wonder the beach was empty.
21Orphans chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
i just have one mixed feeling i dont know whether i want to feel sorry for Jiraiya or be envious i just dont know
21Orphans chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i got the symbolism of the split leaf i just thought it was corny plus i want to split sasuke in half like that leaf so that doesnt help the fact
Josher chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
A unique one shot.

Don't see any easy potential for development, but it is there.

Jiraiya's emergency transport pure genius.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
hahahahahah, the yellow flash nice!
super12 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Great stuff!
sketchfan chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
NaruHinaAnko...could there be any better a threesome?*nosebleed*too damn hawt..lolz poor shika and jiraiya,you reap what you sow,and lucky naruto...
Josawvee chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
i gotta tell you, i liked it and i was laughing my ass off the whole time. who'd a guessed anko and naruto? hahahahaha
uwish125 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
so hot, so horny
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
-wide eyed, blushing redder than Kyuubi's fur- Er...well, er...that was, er... -squeks- hot? Ja! -runs out of room- -a small, black fured, green eyed wolf pops up- Names Kage. Haru-nee-chan liked this oneshot and hopes you keep up the great writing, ja! -pops out-
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I have read this once before it freaked me out because it was the first hardcore M rated story I read. This time not as freaked. Keep up the good work.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
i am so fucking horny right now it aint even funny. great story.
nomoreofthis chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Dude. NaruHinaAnko? You just overloaded my sexy meter.

This has obtained the rank of uber-hot.
Impressed chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was awesome! Just the right about of mud to really splash around in, if you get my drift.
jgkitarel chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Aw, our little Hinata-chan's grown up now. You should have added Hiashi's reaction, just for the comedy value.

And adding Anko. You are evil I tell you, evil!