Reviews for Shadows
Aisyah chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I love it! it is so SAD! :'( I was crying while reading it! you're a good writer! I hope I cn be lie u...
DevilishgirlTH chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Its beautyfull. Im crying,really. so sad, but good story.
rettemich12 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Hey I absolutely love your stories they are so emotional and there rly good! Except i mean this one was so awesome but sad but I mean knowing that a story cud make you cry or gfeel so upset shows what a good write you are, keepy up the good work! u
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Omg... It was so good and sad... Im seriously crying now... So damn fucking good - two thumbs up :)
FallenStormAngel chapter 9 . 11/7/2010

poor bill and tom.

BUT...poor billa and tomi

DarkenedMoonlight chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
i actually cried when tom died and when bill died too it was wow... i love this story its so emotional.
themegzzy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
well this is for the entire story..I LOVE IT!i love how its not just sex...its them cuddling each other close..its so cute!
ThatWeirdChick96 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Okay, I'm not usually one for twincest, but the 'villain' here is quite freaky - it's enough to keep me reading. Great work - I'm only on the first chapter but I'm gonna keep reading. This is awesome :)
crimsonmoon97 chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
You scared the shit out of me and i haven't cried this much while reading a story. I loved it from start to end. wow i wish there were way more stories like that one. But im sad cuz Tom had to die but hey it was amazing!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
omg seriously they need to track this nut-case down!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
who is this psycho?
Miyukii-San chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
Aww...I hate sad stories but this. Was amazing... x0x.
Billa K chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Hi, my name is Kyo.

Wow, this was a wonderful story. I loved it all except one thing. Why? Why Bushido! -_- I really hate the guy. I would have perfered some random guy.

But really, other than that I liked this story a lot, and I have added it to my faves. ) Again, this was a great story.
Samantha15 chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
This is practically a ditto to my last comment - I got shivers of fear, and at the end...shivers. Haunting, just as you put it. This was absolutley amazing. I hope you keep writing. Forever.
Bakura and Ryou girl chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
ok, it was not a good idea to read this at nite with my rabbit making noise that is scaring the shit out of me! note to self: don' read mor s tories like this at night before going to sleep. awesome job so far though, i love it!