Reviews for From the Very Beginning
Marcela chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hey, you come back and finish this NOW (LOL). It's really good, update!
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Brooooooo! You totally have to come back and finish this! I am like way too intrigued and everything. It's awesome! I mean this is a fantastic first chapter!
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is an excellent story I cant wait to see what happens
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wow this is good. why did you stop this was getting good I want to know if they meet again. don't stop this is getting good :D
beatifique chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was really cute! I love how Pepper told Tony off (after he saved her) though she knew she was coming to work for him the next day. :)
greysfanhp chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Jaja XD Loved it! Yeah... random, but so funny!
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Love it! Also, you got the voices down quite nicely. Going to check out if you've written any more ironman stories. If you haven't - write more!
Jay chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hey, that was great! Pepper/Tony are so amazing! I wish they would have shown their first meeting in the movie. You should write another chapter so they can offically meet. Hint Hint...
loozy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Please write more of this :)

Reading the premise, the fic sounds exciting and the path you've laid is already a delight to read...

Please update!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw this story seemes good:) I really like it so far so Please update soon!

PS: Were you serious about the marshmellow thing? Haha:)
sam chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
what happened to this story? it had so much potential, but you haven't done anything with it in a year. wish you would finish.
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hi. Do you plan on finishing this piece? From the first chapter it has great promise of being an excellent multi-story piece. Thanks
fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I think you should continue this story, i can see it already has potential to be great ]

keep up the good work
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I like this a lot. I hope you're planning on continuing it. I want to see what Tony's reaction is when he finds out that Pepper is Virginia. ROFL In the comics they met because Pepper, who was originally in the secretarial pool, found and corrected an accounting error that Tony made. I like your version better though. LOL
tezcat chapter 1 . 10/5/2008