Reviews for Guess Things Happen That Way
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
OMG LIZ"!

ah

*THUD*

wow i swear you get like more amazing over night hun..

this fic proves it!

OMG i love the family! OMG yur description if off the charts hun! OOH omg your so awesome x

this was super uberly fanastic my dear x

nods hed to you!

that was bloody incredible hun!

AAHH i love, love loved i!i swear thats right out of dreamland and heaven for sn x

awesome hun- nice idea too..very original and very uniquly written, theres no-one else with the amazing writing as you hun xx

AAHH loved it

thanks so much x
TammiTam chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was ... awesome. Your imagery was just astounding. I'll be sure to check out future fics!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very nice! I love that you portray the boys realistically, poor communication skills and all. The outside POV was a nice addition, too.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw, can't believe Dean thought that Sam would blame him. Really cute one shot you got here!
Von chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
'Sam had expected his life to flash before his eyes but there’s just one word blinking in his brain in bright neon lights, Dean, and then he understands. That one word does encapsulate his life.'

PERFECTION! This story was made of win and I love it. :D
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I know you know mostly what I think of the story since I beta'd it and all, but I still felt I should review, especially since there was an entirely new scene in there! It was like an unexpected little present...

And what a good scene it was, too. Definitely lived up to the rest of the story! (And don't worry about it not fitting-you made it work very well.)

So, anyways, like I said, you pretty much know what I thought, but everyone likes reviews!

TTFN!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
great brotherly ansgt and chick flicking moments. Nice waitress and also well done having Bobby get through to them. Closing scene too cute
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great story, short but sweet. Well, maybe not really sweet but it is contains all the things that make our boys who they are. Thanks for writing this. Hugs, Vonnie
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love a good reconciliation! I can see how that hunt would leave them both battered and questioning and out of sync. Thank God for Bobby. I love the end, the symbols of Sammy and Dean doing first aid. Very sweet.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Squee and double squee! I adore stories set after ELAC and this one is smashing!

There are too many good things to comment on so I will zero in on the angst factor - it's sky high which is just the way I like it.

Thanks for writing and posting this, my dear...you simply rock :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Amazing little one shot here. I love the ending, BObby seeing his boys sleeping, Dean comforting Sam. The way things should be. This is great. thanks for the awesome read.
iris254 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great story, limpsam makes my day! Keep em coming!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome story! Terrible outcome for the little girl, but sometimes in war tough choices must be made, I guess. Good thing Bobby is around to knock some sense into the boys. I love how he has become a bigger part of the show!
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh this was very nice. I liked the way you had us wondering what had happened to have the boys at odds with each other.

Loved when Sam connected the dots and turned around to see the girl(would have been awesome on film). Also loved Sam's trip up the wall, but limpsam fan here so that's pretty much a given. lol.

Poor Dean, thinking Sam would hate him for what he did and poor Sam thinking he's not worth it. Geesh those boys.

The end with Bobby's eyes not welling up was great.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great job, Liz-the opening was really tantalizing (ooh, what happened?), and you established a wonderfully ominous, dark tone that you maintained throughout. I'll be Faving this one! Parts I especially liked were the 'graph about the Impala as speed queen, the tenseness with Sam up against the wall, and the reference to the Grand Canyon. Fine, fine work!

Linnie