Reviews for Guess Things Happen That Way
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I absolutely loved this- wow- such an emotionally packed - angsty - story! Johnny Cash was a wonderful soundtrack and title for this piece.

When Dean says this-

“You’re worth it, Sammy. All those lives you’ve saved and will save. You’re worth it— to me. I wish we could’ve saved her but we tried, man, and...well, I reckon that ought to count for something.”

My mind went to Smallville and all the times that Chloe has told Clark that he is worth the sacrifice that people have made for him- because of all the people he has saved and good he has done. It's just hard for our heroes to see themselves in this light. You captured the boys plight so well here- good for you!

Oh and I must say- your gonna make sendintheclowns squee- this is her favorite time period for stories to take place- because of the intense angst factor- so I know you have made her day too- when she reads this!

Way to go girl!

Claudia
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Amazing, utterly perfect story. Standing, clapping! Love, Robin
Rat chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Damn good story. Damn good. Your writing is awesome.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh, nicely done. Gentle handling of the boys and Bobby, and great S2 angstification. Thank you!

Phoebe
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
"Hurt, limp and angst a plenty." With this in the summary, you had me caught before I even clicked to read :)

Early Season 2 stories are my favourite. All that angst! You wove this story in beautifully. I also loved how you managed to make it feel so angsty, but threw humor into the conversations for that bit of light relief.

Wow, just perfect. Can't wait to read what you write next!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Such a dark tale. Thank god you gave us a nice schmoopy ending to ease my heart.

And Bobby is always good :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
well written short story...thanks for sharing
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3