Reviews for Fallen Revenge
kairi chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
oh no who will win heehee
PhantomGirl12 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Oooh! Please update! _
Axrat chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I have to say, I've quite enjoyed this. I know, from experience with my own fics, that you might not continue this, even if I asked - whether you've lost inspiration, fallen out of the fandom, can't actually remember where you were going with it, or whatever, I completely understand.

I have enjoyed this a lot, however, and if you do continue it, be sure to know that I'll be reading. If not, well... I guess I'll just have to take a guess at how it ends. Great job with what you wrote. I enjoyed reading it.
TheCompletlyAddictedBookworm chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
are you going to continue this? because i would love it if you do. this story has just the right blend of stuff to make it on par with an episode of Doctor Who and I would like to see the story peak then conclude. heck that last bit sounded mildly inappropriate. anyway wirte on!

Bookworm-chan
animefreakanime chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
I LOVE IT! please update it soon
Yoly chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Woah! This is amazing! I love the fight between the group and poor Noise!Neku! It was told very well! The Neku pin makes me wonder though how much it Neku being controlled, if he is slowly becoming even more dangerous. I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
Sync chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
omg you updated YAY!

i like the way rhymes pin looks like and good job with describing the fight scenes as usual XD

keep up the good work
Sync chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Yay you updated *grins*

Diablo "wants to finish this" it sounds to me that this fanfic is coming to its end aw man i hate it when good things end *sniffle*

I wonder who that person was that Diablo met, the suspense is killing me

oh well just have to wait and see i guess*grins*
Scattered Memories chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
If Diablo wants to "end this"... does that mean the fic will be over soon? Or will something totally epic happen and make it go on longer?

Either way, i can't wait to see what happens next. :3
eastercat chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
oh man..I can't help but praise how well you use the info from the Secret reports...cause they were kinda confusing, but the way you say/use them helped me understand it better. _ and seriously...cliffhanger! You want me to die under the anticipation of the next chapter? D xD
sivsc chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Yay you updated

(I was worried that you wouldn't update)

Anyways I really liked this chapter and how you described the actions and events. You also portrayed the character's personalities pretty well, so kudos for that.

I have a theory about what's up with Diablo, did you mention how the choices that Sanae make affect whether or not he'll 'become' Diablo or not? If you did, ignore this theory, and Diablo is probably feeling this way because (like Sanae) he had feelings for Joshua.

If you didn't, I'm guessing that something might have happened to Joshua and Sanae, overcame with anger/sorrow, came to the opinion that people were bad and did something that 'made' him into Diablo. Wait, why am I calling him 'Sanae'! It's Hanekoma! xD

Well, anyways, nice story and hope you keep up the good work
romeaddict chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
wow. you've done a great job, keep writing, hope you update soon!
Sync chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
o.O O.o

that was...GREAT i love how you showed how joshua felt helpless and all that jazz

How is that scene familiar to Diablo i just have to know

im so happy that i checked if you updated the story today

cant wait for more
Sync chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Wow usually i don't like fanfics that are based on animes/games but ur story makes me change my mind

can't wait for more updates

still didnt expect the "pet" to be sho
Asterxia Sy chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Dang this is good! Keep going, it's really great!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »