Reviews for Heaven For The Weather, Hell For The Company
mahhhfy chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
This is awesome! I see it's been a few years since you've update, is there any chance you will come back from wherever you went? I don't think I've read a time travel story where Harry wasn't a Gryffindor, and I've never seen an instance where Harry purposely chose a different house when he'd already been sorted before. Plus I'm dying to know how and why Sirius found his way back there. Please come back? Don't leave this story abandoned, I'd really like to see what you had planned.

Thanks for writing!
fleeting chance chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
oh my god this is awesome! you haveee to update it!
notrachels chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
OH MY GOSH PLEASE WRITE THIS.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I wish that you would update this story. Its got an amazing plot line.
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
oh my goodness. i love this story. I cant' wait until you post the next chapter.
j-aime-le-pamplemousse chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Please update this story soon! Its sooo good! I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to finding out that Sirius is in this time!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
It seems (by the update date in the corner) that you haven't updated this in a while...I can't see why not, it's a great story! I just came across it, and I would love to read more about how Sirius got in the past (I suspect it's the Veil?)...

I'd really like you to update the, I would really appreciate. I you do, I'll you a massive cyber-hug? Huh? Huh? Pretty irresistible, right?

Ciao, and UPDATE!
GoldQueen1904 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
really like this story, are you going to update again? I can't wait to read more!
izninja chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
please, please another chapter! great so far :)
xxnarufanxx chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
oh wow i can't wait for the next chapter. awesome story so far
TheGrandDuchess chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
You should have the hat put him in Gryffindor just for the hell of it. And Harry is going to go crazy seeing Mr. Knight aka Sirius. upate soon.
The Lady of the Land chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
please update soon!
MoonyJude7 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
This is such a great story! I reallyreally love it! Please update!
shurtugal88 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
i am intrigued, keep up the good work and update as soon as possible, though from your notes your just rewriting and enhancing a older story.
CoryAvellana chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Oh wow. That's awesome :) though as soon as it said Orion growled I knew it was Sirius - but it still came as a shock at the end... Oh and Orion - Sirius' middle name :D

please update soon ;)