Reviews for A Case of Insomnia
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahahaha this was great :')
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I must say that was rather cute! I liked the way Allan and Much actually got on for a bit, even if it was just because Allan was sick.

He would not sing (only because he did not wish to wake the others and not at all because he could not sing).

lol, that's Much alright! Nice work!
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Much was so IC, and the narration sounded so like him! 'All good tales involved food' is terrific. He really is a sweet guy and it's easy for me to imagine his sitting up with Allan, and offering to sing! Very nice fic-I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Gemini Willow chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
LOL, poor Allan and Much!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I really enjoyed reading this fic. It's not often that Allen and Much get along in the TV series but I think it's going to be more of a common with the third series (regardless of Much's obsession with pointing out Allen was/is a traitor) due to the gangs dynamics...Anywhose...Great little fic that deserves more reviews. Loved it!
Tranzzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I thought this was a funny little one shot. RH is so awesome and you seem to capture Much well.
JealousOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I'm not being funny, but the look on Alan's face when he swallowed that stuff was priceless in the series-and the aftermath you've portrayed here is just as priceless!

“Yes,” he stood up and with a grin, punched Robin lightly on the shoulder, “I'm not being funny, mate, but if you ever, ever give me another plant to chew, I will kill you.”

You picked up Alan's catchphrase! Yaay!

You seriously are turning into the Oneshot Queen, especially with RH...keep it up, girl.