Reviews for Tombstone
Kaoz chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Ooh, much more interesting.
keepingsecrets chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I didn't even know there was a place called Tombstone, but with a name like that it'd be at the top of my where-not-to-live list.

can't wait for the rest.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Oh, what a cliffy! I am really, really enjoying this story so far and am definitely looking forward to the next update. Wonderful job!
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Ooh Sammy! Hope you get there in time!

You've got me hooked with these first two chapters! I love the two women!

Looking forward to the update!
KatyMM chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Nice update! I loved the women offering the "full service" and Dean's reaction! LOL

Hope Sam's going to be quick enough to get the ladies out of the way of that chandelier!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great story so far! I too have VERY fond memories of Tombstone. Dean needs to go to the Bucket of Blood. I can't wait to read more! I miss Tombstone!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Intrigued so where's the next chapter.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Is that really what Tombstone is like? I'm following in Ali's footsteps in a couple of weeks - going to Tucson to meet up with a couple of American SN fans and we are heading to Tombstone for a visit!

Oops! Sorry, got carried away there! Great start to this fic. I love the banter - you really seem to be inside their heads when you write their thoughts and dialogue. Are you writing them jointly or each more or less taking on a role?

Looking forward to the next chapter (and Alerted so I won't miss it!)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2