Reviews for Christmas in the Lost Ground
Hajjie chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
dude to much for me to read
GreyWarden2009 chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
This was an amazing story! I'm just sad to see that there isn't a second part after three years, but I understand that things happen and hinder your plans. Same thing for me, since I'm in the military. Good luck in your future endevours, friend, and keep up the good work!
LEP-Surface Division chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
I love it! S-Cry-ed is an amazing anime, and I loved all the humor throughout, as well as the way you wrote the characters.

Without going on and on, or repeating myself, I just want to say I can't wait for the start of the second story!
OneFightAlone chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
This was a beautiful fanfiction! I again apologize for not reviewing sooner. This was always a favorite fanfiction of mine! You did a wonderful job.
OneFightAlone chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
I like the fact that you gave Kanami mood swings. nice... ha ha (:
OneFightAlone chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
Aw... that was so cute!
OneFightAlone chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Well done! Beautiful!
OneFightAlone chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
Aw...! This was a wonderful fanfiction!I always loved this one and I'm so sorry for not sending reviews your way in the first place! This is a great story!
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
You're super-duper welcome! And THANK YOU for writing such a hilarious, ass-kicking story. BTW, YOU ROCK! (pretends to play a guitar)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE FANFICTION WORLD, Y'ALL!

AND TO ALL, A KICKASS NEW YEAR'S! _
Dominator046 chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
A very nice story.

It honsetly kept me going until the very end and you'd better believe I 'm going to read the next story.

Sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I thought that the chapters would be released so close that it wouldn't have been neccesary.

I will do better to restrain lazyness and review every chapter on the next story, even if it's just to say 'good chapter'.
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Hello, Nanaki-sama! Thanks for answering my question.

LOL on the favorite part of this chapter: Kanami saying that Kazuma and her, after giving birth to the baby, that they seriously need to start birth control.
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Oh my gosh, to say that this chapter was hilarious would be an understatement. And what does "red tide poisoning" mean?
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 12 . 11/17/2009
LOL! Nice work on making Ryuho seem like an Ebenezer Scrooge. It kept me laughing like crazy.

If he's like this on Christmas, imagine him and Kazuma at a friend's Bar Mitzvah (or Bat, whatever Jewish holiday).
RookDesparro chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I must say I am rather impressed thus far. It has been a few years since I watched the show, but the ways that you describe both the characters and the locations helps bring it back to full light.

I am having a lot of difficulty finding anything to critique with this story, you seem to have everything well planned out and you keep your thoughts well organized.

It is a pleasure reading this, I eagerly await the next chapter.
Adran06 chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Alrighty, now that I'm all caught up, I can say that I am QUITE happy with this story. When you revealed Kanami's advanced Alter power, it was EXACTLY what I always pictured her doing! I was like "OMG THATS MY KANAMI POWER IDEA!" lol. It made me really happy to see that, especially since we never get to see Kanami do anything impressive, aside from read thoughts and emotions and stuff. A part of me DOES wish there was an actual detailed lemon of the scene with Kanami and Kazuma, because they truly deserve each other after all the hell they're forced to go through, and I'm just perverted enough to want to see it (and brave enough to admit that I'm like that, though I don't doubt that most guys would like to read that kinda stuff). Anyway, getting back on subject, since Kanami can see into a person's mind, couldn't she theoretically access the power of the other side automatically by peering at it through Kazuma and Ryuho or anyone else who's seen it, thus allowing her to not only use borrowed Alter powers enhanced by the other side, but also enhance her OWN powers to that level? That's also something I imagined when I thought of what could be her enhanced powers. Though I admit to never coming up with a good idea for what could be powers beyond what she could do without the power of the other side. With a dangerous premonition (maybe), a double agent, an enemy alter with the ability to mimic other alter users, like Kanami can, and who knows what else, the plot is getting really good. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,