Reviews for He's Not Normal
SilentAttendance chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Are there going to be more Voldemort encounters this year? I love the Malfoy encounters. Harry burns Malfoy like how I overcook the noodles. It's absolutely fascinating to watch. I hope you come back and continue this storyyyyyyy!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hahaha I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Brilliant! Amazingly hilarious XD
juniper294 chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
This was so much fun to read. thank you for sharing, it made me laugh out loud while still having a compelling enough plot for me to want to continue. great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
AMAZINGGGGG! It's so rare to come across something as good as this but they always stop after a few chapters like you did so I have to keep on searching. I know you'll never update again do I won't bother asking and I know you won't read these either so I'll just say this. OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH much loved from the east of England xx
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
One of the funniest stories I've read. Shame it hasn't been updated, but as it is, I'm satisfied. It's lighthearted and funny—enough that I don't care if it's never "finished" like a traditional story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
8ecause clearly if the lovegoods had somethin like that, they would not save luna's mother. clearly. 8/
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
i'd think that they registered households with wizards in them, and who they were.
AliceHeart13 chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Please Update, haha.
Aly
Vytaliaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Oops sorry for my previous review, my finger slipped ! I really love your story, and above all the loony Harry ! It's too bad you stopped there, really.
Vytaliaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
u
Gioia chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
I've had so much fun re-reading your marvelous story this week. You gave me the gift of laughter during a particularly stressful time. Thank you so much for the hard work you invested into your story. I hope that you experienced as much fun in writing this as I did while reading it. Thank you!
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
hahaha
gaschalk chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
The word you were trying for was Bacon not Beacon
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I tried poking my nipple but it was so uncomfortable so I swore I would never do it again /