Reviews for He's Not Normal
superfanman217 chapter 6 . 9/19
i love it

will u continue?
CarolWim chapter 6 . 7/24
Please continue with your story, please. Very amusing
Animago chapter 6 . 7/22
Haha! Agora harry vai ter que enlouquecer no Quadribol!
Gacsam chapter 3 . 7/13
Tonks was 6th or 7th on Harry's 1st year, appeared in Philosophers Stone
Beacon21 chapter 6 . 7/2
I wish you'd update this or atleast let the readers know that this story is cancelled. Because this is a good story.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 6/18
this is a really awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Franjolico chapter 2 . 5/27
If the author still reads reviews, I want to say that this story is fantastic! It is so very, very funny and whitty. It is laugh-out-loud funny and a joy to read and has brought a lightness to my day Thank you so much!
reddir chapter 6 . 4/11
This was a fun read. Given you mentioning lots of ideas for going forward I wonder why you stopped here.
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 4/1
I do hope you once more start writing for this again at some point soon...
SilentAttendance chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Are there going to be more Voldemort encounters this year? I love the Malfoy encounters. Harry burns Malfoy like how I overcook the noodles. It's absolutely fascinating to watch. I hope you come back and continue this storyyyyyyy!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hahaha I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Brilliant! Amazingly hilarious XD
juniper294 chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
This was so much fun to read. thank you for sharing, it made me laugh out loud while still having a compelling enough plot for me to want to continue. great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
AMAZINGGGGG! It's so rare to come across something as good as this but they always stop after a few chapters like you did so I have to keep on searching. I know you'll never update again do I won't bother asking and I know you won't read these either so I'll just say this. OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH much loved from the east of England xx
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
One of the funniest stories I've read. Shame it hasn't been updated, but as it is, I'm satisfied. It's lighthearted and funny—enough that I don't care if it's never "finished" like a traditional story.