Reviews for He's Not Normal
Brilliant! Amazingly hilarious XD
juniper294 chapter 6 . 8/20
This was so much fun to read. thank you for sharing, it made me laugh out loud while still having a compelling enough plot for me to want to continue. great story!
AMAZINGGGGG! It's so rare to come across something as good as this but they always stop after a few chapters like you did so I have to keep on searching. I know you'll never update again do I won't bother asking and I know you won't read these either so I'll just say this. OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH much loved from the east of England xx
One of the funniest stories I've read. Shame it hasn't been updated, but as it is, I'm satisfied. It's lighthearted and funny—enough that I don't care if it's never "finished" like a traditional story.
8ecause clearly if the lovegoods had somethin like that, they would not save luna's mother. clearly. 8/
i'd think that they registered households with wizards in them, and who they were.
AliceHeart13 chapter 6 . 8/5
Please Update, haha.
Vytaliaa chapter 1 . 8/5
Oops sorry for my previous review, my finger slipped ! I really love your story, and above all the loony Harry ! It's too bad you stopped there, really.
Vytaliaa chapter 1 . 8/5
Gioia chapter 5 . 7/25
I've had so much fun re-reading your marvelous story this week. You gave me the gift of laughter during a particularly stressful time. Thank you so much for the hard work you invested into your story. I hope that you experienced as much fun in writing this as I did while reading it. Thank you!
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 6 . 7/23
gaschalk chapter 1 . 7/17
The word you were trying for was Bacon not Beacon
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 7/1
I tried poking my nipple but it was so uncomfortable so I swore I would never do it again /
the real narnia chapter 6 . 5/26
Wow. I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but this story is FANTASTIC! please continue it, AHS update soon. It is absolutely hysterical, and I love how Filius kinda worships Harry, said how Harry repeatedly gets Draco's name wrong.
ShaiGar chapter 6 . 5/14