Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Dr Plot Hole chapter 1 . 3/10
Hello everyone, its your favourite doctor here with another prescription! If Naruto is a girl in this story, why do people keep calling her -kun instead of -chan?
ninjamai321 chapter 7 . 1/23
This was a cute chapter tbh
Angela Ella Arndt chapter 14 . 11/2/2021
this is one of the most amazing books about fem naruto that I've ever read the plot is spot on and it's not messy! I really hope you continue this book or at least tell us who adopted the book
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 9/12/2021
You did an incredible job! I'm so sad that this fic won't be finished, but also excited for your new career and new book! I hope I can find the title, your writing is great!
Daphne Ackerman chapter 5 . 7/11/2021
Already? A kiss? Not that I’m complaining, far from it in fact but like I wanted sasuke to be jealous of haku first and also it’s pretty early and I’m afraid that the author is going to put some angst if the romance happens too soon and my heart will not be ready for it
Yuzuki476 chapter 12 . 5/1/2021
I really think hinata is suited to be with team7 in anime series if kakashi was serious in training his team he would have brought out their best potential out and open and they would have reached chunin.
Yuzuki476 chapter 11 . 5/1/2021
This story is awesome and it's need updated soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
Awesome.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 5/1/2021
Please update this awesome story.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 5/1/2021
Excellent chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 5/1/2021
Beautiful chapter and I hope that team 7 discover the truth about the uchiha massacre and itachi soon please don't let itachi die and I wonder if team 7 will meet other uzumaki saviours.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 5/1/2021
This chapter is awesome zabuza and Haku and Tazuna and team 7are alive and well.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 5/1/2021
Love it.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 5/1/2021
Pervy sasuke groping poor naruto-chan butt and I wonder if haku and hinata get together?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 5/1/2021
Am glad that sasuke is warming up to team7.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »