Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
dubstep96 chapter 1 . 2/16
plz tell me in the comments that some one willadopted this story plz the plotline is awsome
Twelve year olds using the term BDSM?
...
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
That was awesome.
Umanso chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Tenten fucking suck. She is a fodder character and a disgrace to the name of shinobi.
In another story chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Much as I love this would you please continue Rekindling?
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Holy shit, I just realized. P much all the Naruto fics I've read haven't included the midfight lessons that Canon has, and I didn't notice until Gai started explaining circle walking.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I can't tell if this is a crack fic or a semi crack fic but either way it's amusing
RyuukTheHatter chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
I really like your story. the altered world that you created has helped me with the writers block that i have been dealing with in the passed 3 months and i can't even seem to finish the next chapter but your story helped spark a lot of what ifs in my mind and i want to try incorporating my inspiration as new as it is into my work. i told my self that i wanted to do one GOOD fanfiction to the end before i even think about writing anything else and i guess i'm just a really bad procrastinator. but thank you and if you have any tips or ideas you want to pass along you can check out "Break His Legs" and shoot me your thoughts in a pm, i would really enjoy your opinions.
DragonKnight chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Great story, I'm not mad about your choice for leaving, I'm just saddened a story that has so much potential into becoming one of the best Naruto Fanfics out there was to put it simply discontinued. That's life, things change...but hey I wanna say just WOW! Amazing story/Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
i looked up the title name in English this is what i got Earthquake proof storm of this tooth
kittycat chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
hahaahah i love this, i still vote for make out sence caught by sensi in training XD
cartbomb37 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I ship it
kittycat chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
muhahah hitana: "sleep" murders dem all ! MUHAHAHAHAHHHA
kittycat chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
YASS I SHIP IT!
kittycat chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
"i get to see it so earily, im honored" XD define "it" muhahah
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »