Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 8/14
Glad to see where this story would have gone if you had officially completed. Good luck with your future endeavors!

~Naru X Sasuke!
hippo chapter 9 . 8/4
naruto so over power, its just trash
TFollower chapter 14 . 7/30
MOTHA FUCKAAAA YOU ASSHOLE YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS IM SO SAD NOW WHYYYYY THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO NICE... thank you at least for putting up the plot, would have loved to have seen this actually comoleted though - still banking on your return one day to finish up
Quevinche chapter 14 . 7/19
Thank you so much for creating this book. Even if u didnt finish it, i am hapy to know the ending and only hope that u may ever find time to continu ur work. With honesty, your book is one of the best naruto books ive read. Thank you very much
This is a rather interesting plotline - I'm really glad you posted this chapter and the story since I really enjoyed it. :)
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Lovely chapter! Kage Bunshin is an awesome technique. :)
Ooh, I really enjoyed this! Go Hinata - I'm so proud of her for standing up to Neji. :)
Loved the chapter! :) Poor Lee. I felt rather bad for him, but I did think Naruto handled the situation well.
Ah, no wonder Hinata is so determined to get rid of the seal - not only does she hate it, but Hanabi has it, too. I think Sasuke actually did the right thing in telling Ino to spar with Naruto because she has no respect for Naruto at the minute. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
This was fantastic. I love Sasuke's brotherly relationship with Inari. It makes a lot of sense considering their shared backgrounds. The confrontation between Sasuke and Hinata was well done, and I really liked how you've made Hinata far more confident than she was in canon. And of course, Sasuke and Naruto make an adorable couple. :)
I prefer this ending to the fight, especially since Zabuza and Haku are still alive. One question - is Rokusho Aoi still alive? Awesome chapter! :)
Oh dear...I really hope Sasuke won't totally revert to his old persona. Awesome chapter! :)
That was a great version of the first fight against Zabuza - to me, this Team 7 is far stronger than canon Team 7 for a couple of reasons. They're able to work together well, and Hinata is far stronger and focused than Sakura was in canon at the time. And of course, Kakashi is pushing them and teaching them more than he did in canon.
Oh, Sasuke, that is a truly lonely outlook on life. I know why he thinks that way, but it's still sad to hear his reasoning. Is the Itachi of this story similar to canon? Wonderful chapter! :)
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »