Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
ochreish chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
I can't believe it's over. This was one of my favourite fanfictions of all time and I'm really disappointed to hear that it's ended/on hiatus.

That being said, it was an amazing journey and what's you've written so far was enough for me to have wonderful memories reading it.

Best of luck with all of your pursuits.
-S.S.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
It's truly sad to see you go. I really liked your story and I guess that the only thing I can say is good luck :) I would really like to some day read your original work.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
SO, you have decided to not continue your work with KSA correct? I'm really sorry for that (does that make sense) it is a great fic but I must say to you: excellent job. You're starting your own novel! I'm really happy for you and the fact that you decided to make your own original piece of work! Wriitng takes up alot of time, your OWN personal writing takes even more because you'll be pouring your heart and soul into it. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor and that you can get your thoughts on paper. Good luck!
Jo chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Sorry to see you go, it was and is a great story, and one that is fairly unique in its actual approach to rewrite cannon in manner logically conisistent with what the consquences would be if Naruto was born a girl.
Ethorin chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Muon Satsujin(Silent Homicide)
other than that
NICE
I liked this...
your fight scenes are awesome btw
MasterZezzo chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I was excited to see an update, however very disappointed to see what it really was as I'm sure you can imagine.

Putting the story up for adoption... I don't recommend it.

You probably have very high standards for anyone that may adopt it should you decide to allow that, and that is understandable when you look at the quality of this story. There's something else, though. I notice it with many other adopted stories.

Even if the person meets your expectations, their writing style will be different. Their perception of the characters will be different. Their very view of the world around them would affect the story, and it would assuredly be different than yours. Even if the changes are microscopic, a very, almost unnoticeable change of character, environment, or writing atmosphere in one chapter has the potential to change the story into something completely different than it was meant to be. This may not be bad thing, but it would sort of ruin a bit of what makes the story special.

No matter how much you try, you'll never be able to take the story to the same place it was meant to go under the original author.

These are my thoughts on the matter, and don't really mean anything.

...but, regardless of what you decide, I will always consider this to the best FemNaruto fanfiction in existence. Possible the best fanfiction for Naruto in general, too. I wish you luck on your future endeavors, and I think you for providing the only piece of literature I've ever been able to re-read several times in the span of a couple of years. As well as the only story I have ever been able to keep track up.

Zezzo
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
do what you feel is best for you
FaerieLight chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Oh, pooh. Now I'm disappointed. Well, good luck in your future endeavors!
zeek17 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Well.. Even if I do understand your point somewhat, I'm still disappointed with your decision. If you started something, you OUGHT to complete it, even more so if it's some story we are talking about. Even if update slowly, once in a few months.
What a shame. Authors that abandon their work half-way through are the ones I'm despising the most.
Farewell.
FaerieLight chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I'm glad to have found a good SasufemNaru! I love Hinata, by the way!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I doubt the story will be the same. But I approve of ur decision nonetheless, will you be making any new stories? I hope so bc ur mu favorite author. Gl to whatever u may do now
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
And another one bites the dust. Don't forget to put some variant of "On Permanent Hiatus" in the story summary.
SomeoneInterested chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
It's really sad that you "kind of gave up", I really liked this story. Really funny, well developed and one of the few good genderbent naruto... Oh well, you decide what to do, even if it makes me sad. Anyway, good luck with your future projects, hope you succeed in everything :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I wish you the best and hope you achieved in your goals.
P.S Are you going to let anyone adopt your stories?
Helafol chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I am sad to see this go. It was one of the better stories. Though I must ask why you don't like the series anymore. It still ranks in my top three and would like to know your objection against it.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »