Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
the null one chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I have seen a fanfic that lasts 48 chapters and it;s chapters are just as long as yours if not longer. 48 chapters, man. I hope someone does continue the story since YOU Couldn't (Wouldn't). too bad this was really good. even more disappointing.
Ectis chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Fanfics that are discontinued are generally of poorer quality if they're adopted. We all grew familiar with the original's writing style, characterization, and overall way of telling. Very rarely do adoptions work, and I generally don't give them the time of day. However, if one does find that the adoption does live up to it, I'll flock to it.
Mara chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Okay. This is heartbreaking. So sad, because this is hands down, THE best fem!Naru and one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've ever read. I've really enjoyed it.

That being said, you should do what feels right and I hope everything goes well for you! (still cursing you deep inside my soul, though)
Akuma's Raze chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
OMP, I can't even tell you how amazing this is!
Akuma's Raze chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lol, I really like youz story! I was just waiting to see what would happen with the kiss and burst out laughing when it happened! Keep it up!
musme chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
thanks for this beautiful story
I enjoyed it
ELinkA chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
And I thought the chapter thirteen was already written and you would publish it before taking the hiatus(((
Well, good luck with your original work!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I thought this would happen ;(
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
alright, well good luck, and thanks for the good read while it lasted.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Oh how I mourn the loss... Mourn the loss... I pray someone worthy of this story adopts it and finishes it.. lol
bribright91 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Well its really disappointing that you are discontinuing this story but I wish you the best of luck with your original writing...sigh, and just when you were getting to the good parts! I really wanted to see how Kiri would turn out, and the first time Naruto accessed Kyuubi's chakra, and how the Chunin exams would be set up, and well a lot more on top of that. Btw, one of my favorite good Sasuke portrayals. Thanks for sharing this much with us!
ochreish chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
I can't believe it's over. This was one of my favourite fanfictions of all time and I'm really disappointed to hear that it's ended/on hiatus.

That being said, it was an amazing journey and what's you've written so far was enough for me to have wonderful memories reading it.

Best of luck with all of your pursuits.
-S.S.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
It's truly sad to see you go. I really liked your story and I guess that the only thing I can say is good luck :) I would really like to some day read your original work.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
SO, you have decided to not continue your work with KSA correct? I'm really sorry for that (does that make sense) it is a great fic but I must say to you: excellent job. You're starting your own novel! I'm really happy for you and the fact that you decided to make your own original piece of work! Wriitng takes up alot of time, your OWN personal writing takes even more because you'll be pouring your heart and soul into it. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor and that you can get your thoughts on paper. Good luck!
Jo chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Sorry to see you go, it was and is a great story, and one that is fairly unique in its actual approach to rewrite cannon in manner logically conisistent with what the consquences would be if Naruto was born a girl.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »