Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
S.R.457 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
10/10
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Previous chapter's rant: I haven't really read Naruto since the beginning of the World War arc. Now I just skim the pages of the Naruto wiki from time to time, to keep myself up to date so I can enjoy and understand the fanfiction.
H chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Mom... I think I wanna be a ninja
hahaha
Mr Bean chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Excellent story. It has humour, romance, good fighting scenes and the progress of hinata, naruto and sasuke is believable. But considering your update shedule the plot progresses painfully slow. I hope akatsuki decides to speed up their schedule. What I also like is your verion of hinata. She's awesome ! I hate it when most authors simply ignore the hyuuga clan. Even kishimoto did that most time in shippuuden.

It seems Sakura will play a big role later on. She got most of the screen time in this chapter. I'm curious how Hinata will react when meeting Ao (The guy with the one byakugan eye) when meeting the rebel forces. I Think she won't be pleased and jiraiya should also stay far away from her, especially when she finds out he is narutos godfather XD. If there is a war with kumo I hope we will see killer bee in action who is shown to be stronger than the raikage and even handled minato better than him.

Hinata and sasuke will need a power boost soon or they will be left behind by naruto because of her shadow clone training. You could let sasuke train in a time dilation genjutsu (TimeLoopedPowerGamer used this idea in his story "Secret Treasures of the Uchiha") that would allow him to learn/invent techniques as fast as naruto but he would have the same disadvantage as her (training his body/muscles in real time). Hinata could get a byakugan level 2. After finding out about the mangekyou sharingan she might wonder if the byakugan has a second stage.

Looking forward to the next update.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
This chapter had me cracking up with the super ass poke
PrincessAnime08 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hmmn, I like the changes in the teams
allieanee chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
This is a great story! I honestly have not read one so good in so long!
I love the situations you've placed them in, and I agree that had this been the case in the series, then perhaps we would end up with more developed characters.

Update when you can, i'll patiently wait
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
you have written one of the best female naruto fics ever. i love it.
rainbow melons chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Hello,
This story you are telling is great. In all truthfulness, no single word could or would do it justice.
Throughout it, you make references to the original plot lines without significantly altering it for the worse. As well as for the plot holes you mentioned in previous chapters, I can say that it somewhat opened my eyes quite a bit. I never was a fan of Naruto and Sasuke in the first place, or generally a fan of Naruto and Sasuke couples in general, but when boredom comes, boredom strikes hard. And that boredom is what led me to your story, and thank the lords that it did.
My apologies right now, but at first glance, I thought your story was the usual fanfiction with "smexy" characters, awkward sentence structures, and very generic and bland storytelling. I was proven wrong.
There are some very few wrong grammar uses and spelling mistakes here and there, but it did not affect anything at all, except maybe sending any grammar nazis into a rage. I would imagine that these mistakes were caused by your commitment to writing for the fans, or whatever reason you have.
One part I like about your story the most is not the coupling, smooth sentence flow, or change of the characters for the better, but the huge potential it has to become one of the greatest stories written online. The words that are used, that seem to foreshadow future events occasionally, paired with a more realistic viewing of how the changing of Naruto's gender and the switching of teams would affect the plot line set your story far above and beyond many others.
Looking forward to future chapters to come,
rainbow melons
just a bit more rambling of my own: I actually really like Sakura as a character, and am glad that you seem to have a plan for her, rather than throwing her into the pile of "someone besides me is next to Sasuke? OH NOES! The world is ending!" No joke, I really love you for it. And as I am an almost die-hard itasaku fan,I'd like to request some sort of interaction between Itachi and Sakura, or just Itachi and Naruto... I think I'm just a die-hard Itachi fan, so any continual semblance of Itachi would be fantastic. Negative or positive, I don't care. Though, I am curious as to how you'll portray Itachi's death, since Sasuke does not seem to be as power-hungry enough to join Orochimaru. And as Sasuke's descent to obtain power eventually leads to Itachi's death, it'll be interesting if you write about it. Though we haven't even gotten past the Chunin exams, high hopes are here for you. Very high hopes! :)
Sands Buisle chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
You said that in order to increase Haku's chakra for the Kirigakure jutsu, Hinata hit Haku in the chest, the stomach and the chest again. Then you said that she hit him in reverse order to return it to normal.

chest-stomach-chest
chest-stomach-chest

Reverse order is the same as normal order. Just pointing it out. I personally find it somewhat amusing.
AdamEbe chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
It's always great to see how you manage to keep the humour of the original, while making the story your own. Also, I might want to mention that I pretty soon remembered what fic this is, didn't think about it, and then I suddenly felt like an ass. And the reason it took me this many chapters to say it is that I'd already reviewed the previous ones.
Aelita16 chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
You have a great storyline and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Again with the nitpicking, sorry. The Naruto wiki states that Hinata can see up to 10 kilometres in one direction with her Byakugan.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Just pointing out that, according to Word of God, the Sandaime Hokage is the strongest ninja to ever exist. Despite being a somewhat perverted old man. (Sorry. I tend to get caught up in small, really not important details.)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »