Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
kidprophet chapter 14 . 3/19
This plot line is satisfying and impeccable. It's the ending this series deserves, with a Naruto who lives up to her lineage and potential. I can only express disappointment that it was not finished, but thank you for the twelve chapters you so generously gave us. Thank you for your service. Good luck.
saku hyuuga chapter 14 . 3/17
I guess I'm a little dissapointed, but at the same time I wanna thank you for giving some sort of closure. Anyway, thank you
Hi! Um I dont know if you will see this anytime soon but if you do, I just wanted to say that I love your story XD It one of the best I've seen so far, and believe me, I have seen a lot, Not kidding. Your plot was great, and unlike some of the authors I have seen, actually has a more realistic romance and doesn't right off the bat make them go lovey dovey. Im really sad that you decided to not continue, but I know you have your reasons. Im not pressuring you to continue! I just want you to know that, err well thank you. Thank you for writing, albiet its not finished it was a fantastic read, for that I thank you. Anyways, I must be boring you with my random rant, so again, Thank you.
I love you very much.
ramenXritsuchan chapter 14 . 3/4
Truly. Amazing.
MayumiRose chapter 14 . 3/3
Good luck shipmate! Fair winds and following seas!
Tobee chapter 1 . 2/28
WOW NICE
BasicallyComplicated chapter 11 . 2/27
"Everyone's gay for the Yondaime!" Just...Just...oh god. The Yondaime is her father...but she doesn't know that...and a bit of the Yondaime'a chakra is sealed inside her...if he could her what was goin on in her life, I would've PAID to see his reaction to that!
I liked the story until you turned naruto into a super pervert it's just not right
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 2/17
Sup, I'd introduce myself but the site does that for me so I won't bother. I've been reading your work for a while and I'm also a fanfic writer who has enlisted so I thought I'd wish you luck and ask what rate they're sticking you with. I'm a nuke on the USS theodore Roosevelt so if you're in San Diego next winter look me up. I'm also trying to get into novel writing and I'd be happy to look over some of your stuff. I also know a guy who I'm pretty sure has started his own publishing. Just some food for thought
BeautifulLotus chapter 14 . 2/15
I hope to read more
Cypress98 chapter 14 . 2/13
*sniff* *sniff* I'm sad to you go but then we all have to move on to something in our life especially if to our choosen profession or calling.

I must say that this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction out there. I believe that this is the biggest compliment I can give 'cause I'm not really into genderbending Naruto and paired with Sasuke. I'm not Sasuke fan; obviously. He's one of the most petty character I've known that belong to the main characters of the story
Aw! It actually hurt when I read you are leaving and that this story will not be "finished"!
This was one of the best Naruko fics I've read, and I am sad it's over, but! Life continues and I'm happy you found a way to follow! I wish you the best of luck!

I wish you have a great time, experience tons of new things, broaden your horizons and all that stuff, just remember that you can come back to fanfic whenever you want! (sometimes it's just too fun not to)

Again, I wish you the BEST!

(THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC, AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT AN END somehow)
Sin chapter 14 . 1/28
Thank you for giving main plots. And i wish you luck. You have big plans and you need a big preparation. Hope to see your book(s).
Pool-Sempai chapter 14 . 1/21
This is and still would've been (if you continued writing it) the Naruto story out of all Naruto stories! This should've been canon, and now I'm sad, because I planned on drawing the doujin for this! Q_Q Well I guess I can live with just drawing fanart I guess. But thank you for everything that you have written!
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »