Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Cypress98 chapter 14 . 2/13
*sniff* *sniff* I'm sad to you go but then we all have to move on to something in our life especially if to our choosen profession or calling.

I must say that this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction out there. I believe that this is the biggest compliment I can give 'cause I'm not really into genderbending Naruto and paired with Sasuke. I'm not Sasuke fan; obviously. He's one of the most petty character I've known that belong to the main characters of the story
Aw! It actually hurt when I read you are leaving and that this story will not be "finished"!
This was one of the best Naruko fics I've read, and I am sad it's over, but! Life continues and I'm happy you found a way to follow! I wish you the best of luck!

I wish you have a great time, experience tons of new things, broaden your horizons and all that stuff, just remember that you can come back to fanfic whenever you want! (sometimes it's just too fun not to)

Again, I wish you the BEST!

(THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC, AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT AN END somehow)
Sin chapter 14 . 1/28
Thank you for giving main plots. And i wish you luck. You have big plans and you need a big preparation. Hope to see your book(s).
Pool-Sempai chapter 14 . 1/21
This is and still would've been (if you continued writing it) the Naruto story out of all Naruto stories! This should've been canon, and now I'm sad, because I planned on drawing the doujin for this! Q_Q Well I guess I can live with just drawing fanart I guess. But thank you for everything that you have written!
Ms Lilly chapter 14 . 1/20
Aww... I liked this, I'll miss it.
Good luck in the navy. And I hope you get your stuff published.
good luck
RICEBALL300 chapter 11 . 1/18
I completely agree with you
The King in White chapter 14 . 1/17
You missed what would happen regarding Itachi and the truth behind the Massacre.
KisunaFuji chapter 14 . 1/17
I am really sad, that you don't write anymory
I hoped you would write more of your digimon fanfic
DarkMask09 chapter 14 . 1/16
Thank you sooooooooo much for posting this. I especially like this story cause I like the way you portray Naruto. I had sorta given up hope for seeing the end of this so even if your not gonna write the whole thing out, I appreciate the effort you went through to type this all out. It has not gone to waste. Good luck in the Navy but don't forget us! :D
z fire chapter 14 . 1/16
Good luck in the Navy and with your future books!
annabelsmith chapter 14 . 1/16
Best of luck for the future. Will you let us know when your book is published?
Alia-Jevs chapter 14 . 1/16
Good luck & keep safe wherever you are or end up being! I loved this story and I hope to recognise your writing style in one of the published works!
Clow Angel chapter 14 . 1/16
I am sad to see this story has met its permanent end, but I am happy I was along for the ride and enjoyed every moment of it. I admit to being upset that you're leaving the world of fanfiction because this one piece of writing has been a great contribution to the Naruto fandom, but am glad to have read what you've put your hard work into writing. I hope the world you see out there will bring you much joy and that your endeavor into the world of writing and armed forces greets you with wonder despite the hardships you will face.
ochreish chapter 14 . 1/16
This story has been in my life since its inception, so naturally I'm sad to hear that it's over. That being said, it's nice to finally know what was going to happen and to have that sense of closure.

I wish you all the best with joining the Navy. I have always felt deep respect for those who enlist and dedicate their lives for the betterment of our country. As to your original work, if you send me your name/pseudonym/nom de plume I will happily purchase your work on any platform that it comes out. If I may though, if you are aiming to have your stories on league with LotR/Harry Potter/Star Wars, please keep the writing relatively child-friendly, as I was able to enjoy all of those novels when I was a child and I feel that they are closer to my heart because of it. Of course, I read and enjoyed Konoha no Senkou when I was a teenager, but there were times when I found Naruto's language (or general overuse of certain words) a little much.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »