Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Vixen Mathews chapter 7 . 2/24
Hinata's kind of a bitch in this story to be honest. I get that she's protective and stronger in this version, but she's really OOC and not in the best way.
w- easy enough chapter 14 . 2/7
...NNNOOOOOOoooooooooo...~! Darnit, the rest of the plot sounds so good! I really enjoyed your story.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 1/31
Wow. Just, wow. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 1/31
Tee hee hee...what, indeed? Well done! Excellent job with Naru-chan, I hate genderbends with copy-paste personalities. Nice job!
her-my-own chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Thanks so much for the summery, it's dad that you won'tcompletethis but i live knowing what heharkened and you were very detailed and prepared plot wise
warpterror chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
I'm really sad that you won't be finishing this. :'(
I liked what you had planned for KSA for the most part, however it seemed like the villains would remain at the same level of strength while the good guys became stronger. While reading the summary I thought you were setting Araki(speaking of which, there better have been a damn good excuse for him being so OP) up to be some sort of badass villain but you didn't even tell us what happens to him later... What were his motives anyway? Also why would Itachi bother torturing Naruto? Just to be evil? I thought he was supposed to be pretending... At least for the most part... I think... You have to be a bit evil to pretend to be evil right?
Hinata as head of Root sounds awesome though. Now I guess I just pray that someone adopts this story. I'd do it myself but I really don't have the necessary skill as a writer to give justice to it.
You seem quite excited about the potential of your original works. I'd happily read them when they are published if you'd tell us what they are called. Good luck in the Marines! I sincerely hope that you do follow in the steps of literary giants such as Tolkien. The world needs more good fantasy literature out there...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Nice plot. I love this confident Hinata, this funny Naru and even emo Sasuke wasn't so bad and I trulu detest the guy.
alia00 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
ta fiction est excellente dommage que tu ne l'a termine pas
Nakamoto Taree chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
I can honestly say that I will miss this story. I binge-read it as soon as I read the first paragraph of the story. It kind of feels like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend, which is bittersweet really. I hope things are going well for you in the navy. Thank you for making your story a part of my life and definitely ruining every other story thanks to the extremely high standards you made.
crusade11225 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Just a little tip... You can't say -Kun to a girl... it's -chan. though you can say -chan to a boy but that usually is only when they are very small ;)
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS! I like how you are changing Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and STILL keeping them in character. The changes are believable with their interactions with one another! LOVE IT! Sasuke being terrified by Hinata' s description about WHY he's so attractive to young girls was spot on and hilarious! And having Sasuke and Inari bonding over their pasts was AWESOME! Never would have thought Sasuke would open up so much about his life to another, TOTALLY great! And it was in a believable style! I LOVE how Inari even showed Sasuke another way of getting his vengeance! Even if Sasuke continues to go through with it, he's more open and light hearted because of the bonding, that's GREAT!
Hinata being to methodical was a SURPRISE! LOVE THIS!
Sasuke's terror of guys realizing that Naruto is a GREAT catch along with his anger and jealousy is WONDERFUL!
Having Hinata and Sasuke fighting in Gatou's HQ was GREAT! I LOVE how protective Hinata is of Naruto, and yet both of them realize that if Sasuke was to achieve his ultimate Sharingan, Naruto would let him do it and then beat the cr** out of him! LOL
I can't wait to read when Naruto realizes her feelings for Sasuke as they are!

Oh, and Kakashi ACTUALLY teaching, Novel IDEA! LOL
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
I've always maintained there is only one explanation for Sasuke: his inferiority complex. He heard Kakashi introduce Naruto as the Number 1 Surprising Ninja, and he decided hence forth he shall have to beat his rival at that. Carefully considers the most rational decision, and does the exact opposite.
AnimeFan972 chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
this was one of the best stories I've read yet
kksambo chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Please update again! I know this story is on hold, so please pick it back up! I don't like how their relationship started. They are only 12, recently graduated, and are both too immature still. I had hoped their relationship would have started later on in events especially because Naruto fell or him pretty quickly which I found very disappointing because even though she wasn't clingy and obnoxious in her feelings for him like his dumb fangirls, she still fell for him fast which is sad because she is supposed to be someone solely focused on becoming a strong ninja at this point in time! Ah whatever, despite that I like this story and I hope you start posting again and soon!
Arford chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Fare thee well. You will be missed.
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »