Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Clow Angel chapter 14 . 1/16
I am sad to see this story has met its permanent end, but I am happy I was along for the ride and enjoyed every moment of it. I admit to being upset that you're leaving the world of fanfiction because this one piece of writing has been a great contribution to the Naruto fandom, but am glad to have read what you've put your hard work into writing. I hope the world you see out there will bring you much joy and that your endeavor into the world of writing and armed forces greets you with wonder despite the hardships you will face.
ochreish chapter 14 . 1/16
This story has been in my life since its inception, so naturally I'm sad to hear that it's over. That being said, it's nice to finally know what was going to happen and to have that sense of closure.

I wish you all the best with joining the Navy. I have always felt deep respect for those who enlist and dedicate their lives for the betterment of our country. As to your original work, if you send me your name/pseudonym/nom de plume I will happily purchase your work on any platform that it comes out. If I may though, if you are aiming to have your stories on league with LotR/Harry Potter/Star Wars, please keep the writing relatively child-friendly, as I was able to enjoy all of those novels when I was a child and I feel that they are closer to my heart because of it. Of course, I read and enjoyed Konoha no Senkou when I was a teenager, but there were times when I found Naruto's language (or general overuse of certain words) a little much.
hga chapter 14 . 1/16
Sorry to see you leave this world of fanfic, but I do indeed believe your original fiction will be great, this story is indeed superb and perhaps the very best Naruko one.

Enjoy seeing the world, my father did by and large in the '50s, and remember that if you need to insult an obnoxious Annapolis graduate, just refer to him as a "trade school graduate" :-).
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 14 . 1/16
Aww so sad its ended. But goodluck on your journey tp your life! I love to your stories i hope i can move on hahaha.. Goodluck
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 14 . 1/16
Take care! :)
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 14 . 1/15
I can't say much beyond I wish you good luck and health in your endeavors while hoping you've planned for your return home once you're done with your training/tour.
serena-pearl05 chapter 14 . 1/15
It's alright GOOD LUCK and hope you get high ranks in the navy dude, do what you want to do!
mortalone chapter 14 . 1/15
Disappointing, but expected. Good bye, good luck and Godspeed.
All the best!
Nogs28 chapter 14 . 1/15
Ah ha fucking navy cakes. Why are there name tapes on the back of navy trousers? So they can tell who they are about to bone.
Why does navy keep marines on ships? Sheep would be too obvious.

Army, OIF 03 & 04 Veteran
hlyarts chapter 14 . 1/15
Thank you for wanting to protect my freedom.
Coming from a naval family myself, I really appreciate it.

Also thank you for giving us a plot.
I hate it when author's leave and don't give us anything...I mean I can imagine some crazy shite and make up my own ending...but I always wonder what the author had in mind.

Good luck with all your future plans. :)
TheEvilToothFairy chapter 14 . 1/15
I'm sad that you will be leaving the fafic world... and I was kind of hoping for a new chapter... but the plot summary thing kinda made up for it. Sigh...I wish every author discontinuing a story were like you. Thanks for sharing this story with us readers and I wish you luck on your books!
kaori and yoshi chapter 14 . 1/15
Hey good luck at boot camp! I'm sad to see you go but I'm also happy you're doing what you feel you need to! I have had many family members in the military so I know some of what you'll be doing and even if I don't really know you very well, I want to say I feel greatly honored to have been able to read the stories of such a brave, amazing, fantastic, awesome, and caring person such as yourself. Good luck again at boot camp!
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 14 . 1/15
Good luck in the Navy. And I wish plently of plot bunnies for your future books. That Said I wish you could have finished this story. Oh well GOOD LUCK!
Tamani chapter 14 . 1/15
love it! I am so glad that you at least told us the rest of the storyline points, because you know, a lot of writers do not do that and it makes my heart hurt when I can't find out the ending they had envisioned! GOOD LUCK I know you will make your country proud! :)
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »