Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Holy shit, I just realized. P much all the Naruto fics I've read haven't included the midfight lessons that Canon has, and I didn't notice until Gai started explaining circle walking.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I can't tell if this is a crack fic or a semi crack fic but either way it's amusing
RyuukTheHatter chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
I really like your story. the altered world that you created has helped me with the writers block that i have been dealing with in the passed 3 months and i can't even seem to finish the next chapter but your story helped spark a lot of what ifs in my mind and i want to try incorporating my inspiration as new as it is into my work. i told my self that i wanted to do one GOOD fanfiction to the end before i even think about writing anything else and i guess i'm just a really bad procrastinator. but thank you and if you have any tips or ideas you want to pass along you can check out "Break His Legs" and shoot me your thoughts in a pm, i would really enjoy your opinions.
DragonKnight chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Great story, I'm not mad about your choice for leaving, I'm just saddened a story that has so much potential into becoming one of the best Naruto Fanfics out there was to put it simply discontinued. That's life, things change...but hey I wanna say just WOW! Amazing story/Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
i looked up the title name in English this is what i got Earthquake proof storm of this tooth
kittycat chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
hahaahah i love this, i still vote for make out sence caught by sensi in training XD
cartbomb37 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I ship it
kittycat chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
muhahah hitana: "sleep" murders dem all ! MUHAHAHAHAHHHA
kittycat chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
YASS I SHIP IT!
kittycat chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
"i get to see it so earily, im honored" XD define "it" muhahah
kitttycat chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
nice chapter
hiljh96 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
snowstar1016 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
You make Sasuke sound like a pyro
D chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
Well that's the best reason I've seen for an abandoned story. Mostly people don't say anything just drop them. I could argue that joining the armed forces is only reason enough for an extended hiatus but I can also see the reason for termination as well. For the story itself its good and interesting even though I'm not fond of the Uchicha receiving anything but agonizing deaths worthy of being remembered in horror. Still even though I'm upset over that bit I found the story to be well written and having a much better (if a bit overpowered) progression and validity. Obviously the Naruto in the series was too stupid to do anything in the ninja world but get his head chopped off by the first Gennin he crossed paths with. Even at the end Super sage Karuma Naruto would probably be stupid enough to be taken out by a Chunnin. Furthermore I liked how you mostly changed Narutos' fighting style it really fits into a front line fighter style that the character was known for in the series beginning.
Vixen Mathews chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Hinata's kind of a bitch in this story to be honest. I get that she's protective and stronger in this version, but she's really OOC and not in the best way.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »