Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
kksambo chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Please update again! I know this story is on hold, so please pick it back up! I don't like how their relationship started. They are only 12, recently graduated, and are both too immature still. I had hoped their relationship would have started later on in events especially because Naruto fell or him pretty quickly which I found very disappointing because even though she wasn't clingy and obnoxious in her feelings for him like his dumb fangirls, she still fell for him fast which is sad because she is supposed to be someone solely focused on becoming a strong ninja at this point in time! Ah whatever, despite that I like this story and I hope you start posting again and soon!
Arford chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Fare thee well. You will be missed.
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Damn.

You did an amazing job planning all of this out, I was awed by the sheer detail you put into every plot point. I'm really happy you explained your plans for the story before you left instead of just leaving it as a cliffhanger never to be solved. I'm glad the story does have a happy ending with Naruto and Sasuke having children despite all the shit they went through!

All in all and amazing story, I'm glad I had the chance to read it.

Good luck with the next five years! You sound like you have your plate full, whoo, I would not be able to handle it haha...

Thanks for the brilliant story and I wish you the best of luck in your future!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
While I understand that you have your opinion and stuff, I don't think it's fair for you to say that Kishimotos work is 'poor' you/we get the luxury of having the story in place, with characters developed an created, so it's easier for one to change the story to their liking, but kishimoto didn't really have the opportunity to change that.

Still it was a fantastic story none the less.
rii.young chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Thank you. Although you couldn't end the whole story completely, you did give us glimpses of everything and that alone was enough to me. I'm not from the US so I don't know much about the US Navy but I really want to say "Good luck and wish you all the best in the future".
MoonPrincess623 chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
This fic was epic, and I will never forget it, for it is the epitome of fanfic! At least femNaru!

I'm sad to see this ended before it could truly finish, but the highlights for the next bee were awesome.

Good luck with your life!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Ohhh u tell him Hinata. It becomes her concern *purse lips*
MoonPrincess623 chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Well shit, she really is a BDSM reject. Or maybe not... I love the interactions with Sasuke and Naruto.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
That bait was the most glorious "kiss me" bait I've ever read. It was like a thick, bloody steak on a fish hook being used to lure a hungry shark. I cackled through that entire scene.

Also your Kakashi is the most EVIL good guy I've read in a while
IceRogueWarrior chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
I really loved the story while you were writing it. And I am very happy to have read some of your brilliant writing. I would have loved to see more but I understand your reasons for stopping.
Kilrean chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
As far as I can see it we only have one option here; we must alter reality and make this cannon.
A few options are open to us:

1) Build a time machine with nothing but a microwave and an out-dated computer. This does come with the downside of possibly throwing the universe into a continual causality loop.

2) Eraser, what, the last 30 years of all Naruto based manga/ anime from everyone’s mind and release this story as a completely new IP. Added bonus of updated animations and artwork.

3) Accept that this was an excellent piece of literature and thank the author for all their hard work.

That last one sounds a bit… reasonable… what about the hijinks?

Let’s just take a step back and remember this guy is serving his country; the most honourable of callings. As far as drawing a story to a close it is a pretty decent reason. Remember the other guy who claimed to keep getting getting people hit by cars? Remember him?

Alright… Alright… Thank you buddy. I can honestly say this is without a question the best fic I have read. Though I am now left puzzling why the people behind the original series couldn’t do as good a job as you?

Well done - I think that came across well.

Why are you still here? Getting working on that time machine you.
Stacked Waters chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Wow the US Navy huh? Well congrats! And thank you for your time and service in serving our country.

I don't know if you will ever read this, but thank you for the wonderful Fic you have given all of us to read and enjoy. Despite what you might think it was one of the more well written, original, and funnies Fic's I have enjoyed reading. I wish you best on your journey, and thank you in advance for the plot lines. It was really nice to know what was going to happen in the story without leaving it in one big cliffhanger. Can't tell you how much it means to all of us. Again, thank you for every chapter, every laugh, and every word you typed into this wonderful story.

Best wishes to you and your future,
Fishy-Ninja
nivlac chapter 14 . 3/23/2015
(Cries manly tears) Dammit!
nivlac chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Yes... good, I didnt think Kakashi would put up that much of a fight to be honest.
nivlac chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Ha Ha! Finally, I have found another decent story to read in the Naruto section! My long garrulous journey has finally ended, after reading through many a crappy fanfiction, I have finally found one that's not shit, and the story I have found has an interesting concept! I cant wait to see where this leads, thanks for actually having talent at writing.
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »