Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
i looked up the title name in English this is what i got Earthquake proof storm of this tooth
kittycat chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
hahaahah i love this, i still vote for make out sence caught by sensi in training XD
cartbomb37 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I ship it
kittycat chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
muhahah hitana: "sleep" murders dem all ! MUHAHAHAHAHHHA
kittycat chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
YASS I SHIP IT!
kittycat chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
"i get to see it so earily, im honored" XD define "it" muhahah
kitttycat chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
nice chapter
hiljh96 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
snowstar1016 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
You make Sasuke sound like a pyro
D chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
Well that's the best reason I've seen for an abandoned story. Mostly people don't say anything just drop them. I could argue that joining the armed forces is only reason enough for an extended hiatus but I can also see the reason for termination as well. For the story itself its good and interesting even though I'm not fond of the Uchicha receiving anything but agonizing deaths worthy of being remembered in horror. Still even though I'm upset over that bit I found the story to be well written and having a much better (if a bit overpowered) progression and validity. Obviously the Naruto in the series was too stupid to do anything in the ninja world but get his head chopped off by the first Gennin he crossed paths with. Even at the end Super sage Karuma Naruto would probably be stupid enough to be taken out by a Chunnin. Furthermore I liked how you mostly changed Narutos' fighting style it really fits into a front line fighter style that the character was known for in the series beginning.
Vixen Mathews chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Hinata's kind of a bitch in this story to be honest. I get that she's protective and stronger in this version, but she's really OOC and not in the best way.
w- easy enough chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
...NNNOOOOOOoooooooooo...~! Darnit, the rest of the plot sounds so good! I really enjoyed your story.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Wow. Just, wow. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Tee hee hee...what, indeed? Well done! Excellent job with Naru-chan, I hate genderbends with copy-paste personalities. Nice job!
her-my-own chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Thanks so much for the summery, it's dad that you won'tcompletethis but i live knowing what heharkened and you were very detailed and prepared plot wise
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »