Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
hlyarts chapter 14 . 1/15
Thank you for wanting to protect my freedom.
Coming from a naval family myself, I really appreciate it.

Also thank you for giving us a plot.
I hate it when author's leave and don't give us anything...I mean I can imagine some crazy shite and make up my own ending...but I always wonder what the author had in mind.

Good luck with all your future plans. :)
TheEvilToothFairy chapter 14 . 1/15
I'm sad that you will be leaving the fafic world... and I was kind of hoping for a new chapter... but the plot summary thing kinda made up for it. Sigh...I wish every author discontinuing a story were like you. Thanks for sharing this story with us readers and I wish you luck on your books!
kaori and yoshi chapter 14 . 1/15
Hey good luck at boot camp! I'm sad to see you go but I'm also happy you're doing what you feel you need to! I have had many family members in the military so I know some of what you'll be doing and even if I don't really know you very well, I want to say I feel greatly honored to have been able to read the stories of such a brave, amazing, fantastic, awesome, and caring person such as yourself. Good luck again at boot camp!
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 14 . 1/15
Good luck in the Navy. And I wish plently of plot bunnies for your future books. That Said I wish you could have finished this story. Oh well GOOD LUCK!
Tamani chapter 14 . 1/15
love it! I am so glad that you at least told us the rest of the storyline points, because you know, a lot of writers do not do that and it makes my heart hurt when I can't find out the ending they had envisioned! GOOD LUCK I know you will make your country proud! :)
Tachi Kagahara chapter 14 . 1/15
Thank you for the fun story and for tying it up. But more importantly, from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much for your service to this country. It's people like you who are brave enough to answer the call that make it so that I and millions of other in this nation can sleep in peace at night. My brother is in the army so I understand what the feeling of having a loved one away from home so god bless your family and may they keep a strong spirit while you're away.
Lawli-Art chapter 14 . 1/15
Congrats and good luck! (Slightly in awe of that huge summary. Wow. I wish my life was like that.)
LoneWolfPack chapter 14 . 1/15
Good luck with bootcamp!
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 1/15
your plot is much better then someone could adopt your fic.
danielgazizov chapter 14 . 1/15
damn, got my hopes up and felt them crash down :(
The Almighty Pyro chapter 13 . 1/15
Good luck!
Dianne060807 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Oh gosh! This is just too great. And the romance is even better. Please come back and continue this! :) please...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
Aw only one chapter left to go :-: I've been eating this up XD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Great rant! I agree XD and there's no sarcasm there. I love this series!
Dabulous chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Well, I hope your own story is coming along well! :) You're a very talented writer and this is by far one of the best fics I've read! I know you had said you weren't going to continue this, but I really hope that you do pick it back up at some point :) It's simply amazing 3 I wish you luck with your story that you're writing! 3
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »