Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
I love you very much.
ramenXritsuchan chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Truly. Amazing.
MayumiRose chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
Good luck shipmate! Fair winds and following seas!
Tobee chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
WOW NICE
BasicallyComplicated chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
"Everyone's gay for the Yondaime!" Just...Just...oh god. The Yondaime is her father...but she doesn't know that...and a bit of the Yondaime'a chakra is sealed inside her...if he could her what was goin on in her life, I would've PAID to see his reaction to that!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I liked the story until you turned naruto into a super pervert it's just not right
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Sup, I'd introduce myself but the site does that for me so I won't bother. I've been reading your work for a while and I'm also a fanfic writer who has enlisted so I thought I'd wish you luck and ask what rate they're sticking you with. I'm a nuke on the USS theodore Roosevelt so if you're in San Diego next winter look me up. I'm also trying to get into novel writing and I'd be happy to look over some of your stuff. I also know a guy who I'm pretty sure has started his own publishing. Just some food for thought
BeautifulLotus chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
I hope to read more
Cypress98 chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
*sniff* *sniff* I'm sad to you go but then we all have to move on to something in our life especially if to our choosen profession or calling.

I must say that this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction out there. I believe that this is the biggest compliment I can give 'cause I'm not really into genderbending Naruto and paired with Sasuke. I'm not Sasuke fan; obviously. He's one of the most petty character I've known that belong to the main characters of the story
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Aw! It actually hurt when I read you are leaving and that this story will not be "finished"!
This was one of the best Naruko fics I've read, and I am sad it's over, but! Life continues and I'm happy you found a way to follow! I wish you the best of luck!

I wish you have a great time, experience tons of new things, broaden your horizons and all that stuff, just remember that you can come back to fanfic whenever you want! (sometimes it's just too fun not to)

Again, I wish you the BEST!

(THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC, AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT AN END somehow)
Sin chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
Thank you for giving main plots. And i wish you luck. You have big plans and you need a big preparation. Hope to see your book(s).
Pool-Sempai chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
This is and still would've been (if you continued writing it) the Naruto story out of all Naruto stories! This should've been canon, and now I'm sad, because I planned on drawing the doujin for this! Q_Q Well I guess I can live with just drawing fanart I guess. But thank you for everything that you have written!
Ms Lilly chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
Aww... I liked this, I'll miss it.
Good luck in the navy. And I hope you get your stuff published.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
good luck
RICEBALL300 chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
I completely agree with you
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »