Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
IceRogueWarrior chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
I really loved the story while you were writing it. And I am very happy to have read some of your brilliant writing. I would have loved to see more but I understand your reasons for stopping.
Kilrean chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
As far as I can see it we only have one option here; we must alter reality and make this cannon.
A few options are open to us:

1) Build a time machine with nothing but a microwave and an out-dated computer. This does come with the downside of possibly throwing the universe into a continual causality loop.

2) Eraser, what, the last 30 years of all Naruto based manga/ anime from everyone’s mind and release this story as a completely new IP. Added bonus of updated animations and artwork.

3) Accept that this was an excellent piece of literature and thank the author for all their hard work.

That last one sounds a bit… reasonable… what about the hijinks?

Let’s just take a step back and remember this guy is serving his country; the most honourable of callings. As far as drawing a story to a close it is a pretty decent reason. Remember the other guy who claimed to keep getting getting people hit by cars? Remember him?

Alright… Alright… Thank you buddy. I can honestly say this is without a question the best fic I have read. Though I am now left puzzling why the people behind the original series couldn’t do as good a job as you?

Well done - I think that came across well.

Why are you still here? Getting working on that time machine you.
Stacked Waters chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Wow the US Navy huh? Well congrats! And thank you for your time and service in serving our country.

I don't know if you will ever read this, but thank you for the wonderful Fic you have given all of us to read and enjoy. Despite what you might think it was one of the more well written, original, and funnies Fic's I have enjoyed reading. I wish you best on your journey, and thank you in advance for the plot lines. It was really nice to know what was going to happen in the story without leaving it in one big cliffhanger. Can't tell you how much it means to all of us. Again, thank you for every chapter, every laugh, and every word you typed into this wonderful story.

Best wishes to you and your future,
Fishy-Ninja
nivlac chapter 14 . 3/23/2015
(Cries manly tears) Dammit!
nivlac chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Yes... good, I didnt think Kakashi would put up that much of a fight to be honest.
nivlac chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Ha Ha! Finally, I have found another decent story to read in the Naruto section! My long garrulous journey has finally ended, after reading through many a crappy fanfiction, I have finally found one that's not shit, and the story I have found has an interesting concept! I cant wait to see where this leads, thanks for actually having talent at writing.
kidprophet chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
This plot line is satisfying and impeccable. It's the ending this series deserves, with a Naruto who lives up to her lineage and potential. I can only express disappointment that it was not finished, but thank you for the twelve chapters you so generously gave us. Thank you for your service. Good luck.
saku hyuuga chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
I guess I'm a little dissapointed, but at the same time I wanna thank you for giving some sort of closure. Anyway, thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
Hi! Um I dont know if you will see this anytime soon but if you do, I just wanted to say that I love your story XD It one of the best I've seen so far, and believe me, I have seen a lot, Not kidding. Your plot was great, and unlike some of the authors I have seen, actually has a more realistic romance and doesn't right off the bat make them go lovey dovey. Im really sad that you decided to not continue, but I know you have your reasons. Im not pressuring you to continue! I just want you to know that, err well thank you. Thank you for writing, albiet its not finished it was a fantastic read, for that I thank you. Anyways, I must be boring you with my random rant, so again, Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
I love you very much.
ramenXritsuchan chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Truly. Amazing.
MayumiRose chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
Good luck shipmate! Fair winds and following seas!
Tobee chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
WOW NICE
BasicallyComplicated chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
"Everyone's gay for the Yondaime!" Just...Just...oh god. The Yondaime is her father...but she doesn't know that...and a bit of the Yondaime'a chakra is sealed inside her...if he could her what was goin on in her life, I would've PAID to see his reaction to that!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I liked the story until you turned naruto into a super pervert it's just not right
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »