Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Innocent Shadow-Chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Awesome chapter! Thx again for a new chapter
Simplice chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Thanks for another great chappie. I couldn't help but get a grin over Sasuke's imagination.
NaruSasuRox4eva chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
love it

plz update son

bye bye
Quathis chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Looked good. The battle with Zabuza was great with how the added teamwork and increased skills altered it.

I laughed hard at what I assumed was Sasuke's thoughts about Naruto and the lucky rabbit.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I like this team too!

Thank you.
Eilwynn chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Love it! I usually don't like gender-changing stories like this, they've never really appealed to me, but I'd definitely have to say that yours is an exception.

Two things I have to compliment you on specifically: grammar and characterization. Awesome job.

All in all, can't wait to see what you're going to do with this. Update soon!
jane chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
love the fic...hope to see an update soon...
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
love the story buti'd just like to coment on a little mistake alot of authors make- you called sasuke emo. now i'm not the biggest sasuke fan in the world (lol fan pun) but emo means emotional which is something that sasuke is rarely seen as i mean from what i've seen he mostly has no emotions thus he can not be emo. sorry great fic anyway.
Dango-Chan chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Ha, I absolutely love this. As much, if not more, than Naruto Uzumaki: Shinobi of the World.

There are a few gramar errors, but it doesn't detract from the overall flow. Don't know if you have a Beta or not, but it didn't really bother me. If you don't, this is really good quality.

I like your Sasuke. I hate canon Sasuke, and the majority of fanon Sasukes. But I like how he interacts with the rest of Team 7 in this. It reads as a sort of distant, unwilling at first, but inevitable affection. It fits. The one thing I would advise against is the true romantic developments at this point. Remember that they're twelve, and that they don't know what true love is: yet. Many a good fanfic have gone astray because of too much attention to the pairing. I genuinely enjoyed what you have posted so far, and I hope this doesn't fall into the "Many a good fic..." category. Because this definately IS a good fic. It's refreshing. xD

It's also nice to see a Hinata that doesn't stutter. She's confident, strong, and smart. Something I would like to see in the manga. Unfortunately, I don't write or illustrate it, so I'm stuck reading fanfiction.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Kakashi saw red slitted eyes when he spun Naruto around. Instead of the Kyuubi healing a stab wound and poison, the influence (for this scene) is shown by the red eyes, right? I likey. Even if that's not what happned, it's still cool to see a suprised Copy-Cat. :)

I never was a true fan of Fem!Naru. But, again, I like this.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update.

~Dango
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
You are amazing! You chapters are uber long and entertaining! It's so awesome. I also love how you put hints of romance between Sasuke and Naruto everywhere. I hope to hear from you soon. _
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Great chapter! This is probably the last timeever I'm gonna be able to review. I'm going off to university tomorrow. :P Anyway, this was an entertaining read. Go SasuFemNaru! Sasuke should so end up with the dobe! Good luck!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Oh! please write more! i love your story!. I think it's totally believable that if naru and hinata became friends, than both would improve! and having a kakashi who accually teaches, unlike canon!kakashi, is awesome. i love the idea of kikai minded bunshin too. keep up the good work! Yosh!
perfectly weird chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
OMG...seriously...this is a FINE piece of work~! An imaginative and hilarious, not to mention believable, AU FemNaru (which i Ah-Dore) with capableHinata, reliableKakashi and maturingSasuke...Team 7 ROCKS! Please update soon!
Icecool chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Cool can't wait for next update to this story.
bob chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
wow! am really enjoying this! I especially like the way team 7 interacts and that their growth is steady but believable.

The bit about Naruto thinking Sasuke was gay made me giggle especially since we know he's interested in her! Am looking forward to the chaos this assumption will cause later! would be even funnier if someone else shows interest in Naruto and sasuke gets jealous. Naruto's confusion about sasuke's behaviour would definitely be a laugh!

Am looking forward to the next chapter already!
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »