Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Odin's Scribe chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
One of the greatest challenges I've found in writing fight scenes is coordinating the actions of the combatants in a manner that is creative and non-repetitive, especially when there are more than two. One of the things I've enjoyed about this story is how you do that so well. Keep up the great work!
JuMiKu chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
*grin* Haku of all people flirting. Now that's just cute.

I'm very glad for the update. It really made my day and was a nice break from studying. I might go so far as to say, it's the best narrated chapter so far as well.
dragontwister chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! Oh, Hinata likes Haku! Well, she at least likes how he looks. I wonder if she will ever get with someone and who it will be...?
ddd chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
hellscream89 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
This is a great fic. You even mades sure Naruto still had the same personality even though hes a she now. Please post the next chapter up soon.
Iana Sabelle chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
That fight scene was awesome! It was close to cannon in some ways, but this is way better!;D
Eilwynn chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Yay! An update so soon after I review!

Great job with the Zabuza battle, and I love Pervy!Sasuke. *LOL*
Innocent Shadow-Chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Awesome chapter! Thx again for a new chapter
Simplice chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Thanks for another great chappie. I couldn't help but get a grin over Sasuke's imagination.
NaruSasuRox4eva chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
love it

plz update son

bye bye
Quathis chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Looked good. The battle with Zabuza was great with how the added teamwork and increased skills altered it.

I laughed hard at what I assumed was Sasuke's thoughts about Naruto and the lucky rabbit.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I like this team too!

Thank you.
Eilwynn chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Love it! I usually don't like gender-changing stories like this, they've never really appealed to me, but I'd definitely have to say that yours is an exception.

Two things I have to compliment you on specifically: grammar and characterization. Awesome job.

All in all, can't wait to see what you're going to do with this. Update soon!
jane chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
love the fic...hope to see an update soon...
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
love the story buti'd just like to coment on a little mistake alot of authors make- you called sasuke emo. now i'm not the biggest sasuke fan in the world (lol fan pun) but emo means emotional which is something that sasuke is rarely seen as i mean from what i've seen he mostly has no emotions thus he can not be emo. sorry great fic anyway.
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »