Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Milisant chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Love the story. Update soon!
apathetica chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
i've really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you update soon.
DeltaKyuubi chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
awesome story i cant wait till you update
Irreversible Interlude chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Your story rocks. Period. Your grammar and spelling could be improved ... and please try not to rush Sasuke's feelings for Naruto. (Just an individual opinion.) I have read so many FemNaruto fanfics that make Naruto all perfect and everything, while Sasuke falls for her perfect appearance and abilities right away. It's nice to know that your story isn't rushing (as far as I can tell) the dynamics between Sasuke and Naruto ; and that their relationship is building up gradually. (Friends first) Your characters appear to be NOT PERFECT, but imperfect (in the sense that humans should be flawed - which is very good. A lot of writers make FemNaruto all perfect and flawless ... which is unrealistic.) - and I absolutely love how you display Team Seven's interaction. I'm just crossing my fingers for you to totally continue this wonderful story, and please know that you are an awesome writer, obviously talented, and that you hold loads of potential. We're FANS here to support you all the way!

AWESOME STORY!
Toramonger chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
O.O..oh my they kick butt lol nice i like it - can't wait to see how they deal with Haku when the time comes ja ne for now
Toramonger chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
lol Naruto and genjutsu...yep totally don't mix lol, good chapter lots of funny bit and oh the funny feelings our oblivious youngsters are having (I can call them that cause im 22...their 13-14...they consider me old lol) ah the joys of youth...I feel like giving a very Gai like speech...and that scares me so i'm stopping for now, i'll get to the next chp tomorrow gota go for now ja ne till then
Toramonger chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
lol i liked it - Naruto kicked butt, Hinata was sneaky, and Sasuke used Sharingan (don't think he is even aware of that fact yet) lol -
Toramonger chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
very interesting start lets see were it goes -
gaarapanda5 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
great chapter!

update soon )
ares88 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Continue soon please. I really like this story.
Wolfman chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
This story rocks!
theGreyPebble chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
oh my gawsh dahling

i love this fic!

best femnaru fic ever... srsly.

hm cannot wait for an update, hinata is awesome naruto is awesome sasuke is awesome kakashi is awesome..

ALL ARE AWESOME

i love how hinata is pwning them all.

muahah.

it's a pity sakura's not with them though... she was what made their team a near perfect imitation of the sannin team. and she got so awesome later on..

but wtv.

hinata is cool too.
salyko chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
OMG! WAS SASUKE THE ONE THAT THOUGHT "LUCKY RABBIT?" LMAO! Ahh... you crack me up. I hate cannon Sasuke too. I hope Naruto kicks his butt. Really good story, but the only problem is that theres ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! MUCHAS GRACIAS!
dumdeedum chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
You've taken the Naruto universe on top of its head, chop it in pieces, shake it up and done a GREAT job of it!

I love the premise of a femme & wily Naruto, a confident & capable Hinata and a less brooding Sasuke as teammates. And I'm glad Kakashi is also paying attention for once! And so is this reader!

Amazing job so far dear writer!
Nyos chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Thank you so much for not making the FemNaruto instantly crushing on Sasuke. Not to mention not vanity either.
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »