Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Odin's Scribe chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
That last moment there was nicely timed and well written. I like how you've developed thier relationship so far
Thyrokio2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
your story is awesome man :)
15385bic chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
wats gonna happen next? am looking forward to it
artistgirl12 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
omg they kissed! i so knew it was ganna happen! omg im so hyped up now! make the next one come out fast! or i will kilyou! :) XD
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Hey can Naruto be the one to almost die by haku's senbon? I always like when authors switch the situation so naruto is the one who pushed sasuke out of the way instead, I've only seen it done once before *pouts* I love the fanfic so far
Fullmetal Embers chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Hey, don't underestimate safety scissors. They can be quite dangerous if you know how to use them properly. Now go out there and show him how to really kiss, Naruto!
MiraculousMage chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Doesn't fire beat wind? Like, a fire jutsu would always beat a wind jutsu?
ButterflyOnna77 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Great chapter! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story.

It's intersting to see how you changed things- like Sasuke was the one to help Inari not Naruto.

I wonder if the bridge will get the same name?

I liked seeing them train. And getting closer.

The end was sad. I was excited to see Sasuke cared so much about his team, then he kissed Naruto! But then he put his cold mask back on, because he thought Naruto rejected him? Or was it that plus the thought of Itachi or something?

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful story! I love the team dynamic. Can't wait to see more~
Thyrokio2 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Really nice well written coold to read but, naruto's a girl here and u still write naruto-kun.

Should'nt it be -chan? idk but seems like it.

cant wait for next chapter.
MadaMag chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
The last scene was... Wow!

I'm a bit lost afaik the -kun suffix is only used to the boys, while girls and small children get the -chan suffix (non male form).

Why are Hinata calling Naruto with -kun (at first I thought she think she is a boy lol)
Simplice chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I had to re-read the whole thing in order to fully appreciate this chapter (the crime of reading too many, is that you forget which is which)-and I love it just as much as ever! Great chapter!
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Aww. Poor Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke need to have a talk soon. They're too cute! :]
Zandamh chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Hi,

Last scene was awansome *-* Kya I...I...I love it - Sasuke and Naruto were so sweet that I read this part 20 times and I can't stop smailing. But why Sasuke think that Naruto don't want him? Maybe that is time for her move? I mean, now she should go after him and kiss him or something. I'm sure that whatever you do, I will be very happy and it will be great. I can't wait for watching what will be now between Sasuke and Naruto so I send you really big please about next chapter ;-) Thanks for everyting,

Greetings,

Zaneta
Quathis chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Ah, the preteen hormones . . . used so well here with how those two interacted, despite how they try to act. The ending scene was very good and I especially liked the confusion, a very real emotion in youth, that the two hormonal scenes contained.

Sasuke's man-to-man with Inari wa cool and shows the emotional development this Sasuke has compared to canon version (who I believe to have the emotional maturity of a gnat).
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »