Reviews for Konoha no Senkou Arashi
Toramonger chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
very interesting start lets see were it goes -
gaarapanda5 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
great chapter!

update soon )
ares88 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Continue soon please. I really like this story.
Wolfman chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
This story rocks!
theGreyPebble chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
oh my gawsh dahling

i love this fic!

best femnaru fic ever... srsly.

hm cannot wait for an update, hinata is awesome naruto is awesome sasuke is awesome kakashi is awesome..

ALL ARE AWESOME

i love how hinata is pwning them all.

muahah.

it's a pity sakura's not with them though... she was what made their team a near perfect imitation of the sannin team. and she got so awesome later on..

but wtv.

hinata is cool too.
salyko chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
OMG! WAS SASUKE THE ONE THAT THOUGHT "LUCKY RABBIT?" LMAO! Ahh... you crack me up. I hate cannon Sasuke too. I hope Naruto kicks his butt. Really good story, but the only problem is that theres ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! MUCHAS GRACIAS!
dumdeedum chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
You've taken the Naruto universe on top of its head, chop it in pieces, shake it up and done a GREAT job of it!

I love the premise of a femme & wily Naruto, a confident & capable Hinata and a less brooding Sasuke as teammates. And I'm glad Kakashi is also paying attention for once! And so is this reader!

Amazing job so far dear writer!
Nyos chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Thank you so much for not making the FemNaruto instantly crushing on Sasuke. Not to mention not vanity either.
Shatsuka chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
*cough*...wow you can write. Whenever you update i will be ready to read this.
artistgirl12 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
i really enjoy this story! i never would have thought of naruto as a girl! i saw this on your signature on and im glad i clicked it! keep on writing!
Ash of Mine chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Awesome story! and Awesome Team Seven!

Love how Sasuke can't deny the fact that *sometimes* he really loves his team! lol

And your Kakashi is actually a really good sensei o

Will be looking foward to more of your battles scenes, you really write them well!
Exhale Vanilla Lace chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
“You trained your brats well,” he grumbled with begrudging respect.

“I know.”

“Che. Dick.”

Pfft Love.

~Lace
The Liquified Platypus chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
I love it so far
ForeverInTheMoment chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Awesome chapter, like always:D Update soon please and thanks.

Ja ne!
Dragonmanga chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Once again, great chapter Heh, heh '' sorry about my last review... I was kinda hyped up on sugar...

Well anyways, like I said, great chapter. The Zabuza fight was a bit cannon-ish but not so much that I didn't like it.

Interesting take on Zabuza's character. I suppose we all know that Zabuza isn't 100% "evil", but still that little bout of mercy was surprising.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sasuke's a little perv XP However, I'd add a bit more competetive-ness to his character. Don't get me wrong, you're doing an amazing job so far (and I know I'm in no place to talk right now), but, and it's probably just me, I think that you're making him mellow out just a bit too much. Like I said, don't get me wrong, you're still doing an amazing job, just... yeah.

Awesome story, cannot wait till the next chapter! (and yes, this line will always be put at the end, becasue it's true!)
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »