Reviews for Into the Storm
s0ra5000 chapter 9 . 3/1
Well this is pretty well tought but I think it should be questioned the fact that Luke destroyed the Death Star, like one spy isn't worth sacrificing a battle station
threado chapter 24 . 10/22/2023
This was a great fic! very believeable descent into the datk! Can't wait to read the next part!
KittyFluffyninja chapter 18 . 10/21/2023
Luke this chapter: ZMjqfWkXx/
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2023
Work terrible Star wars story everyone's ooc
jedilittlebee chapter 24 . 4/21/2023
OMG! I thought I’d get closure. Well, on to In Shadows and Darkness! That fight left me breathless and emotionally drained. What writing skill!
jedilittlebee chapter 23 . 4/21/2023
So chillingly devastating. “There is the father I know.” What a horrible condemnation…and indisputably true!
jedilittlebee chapter 22 . 4/21/2023
Unfortunately Vader’s sense of family loyalty is so warped as to be unrecognizable so far.
jedilittlebee chapter 21 . 4/21/2023
Luke is either still being watched in private and knows it, or he has no desire to acknowledge Mara any more. Probably the first, but maybe both.
jedilittlebee chapter 20 . 4/21/2023
How completely devastating. He’s an empty, disassociated, amoral shell.
jedilittlebee chapter 19 . 4/21/2023
Poor Luke. The only reason Palpatine was able to control Luke before was because Luke let him. Luke didn’t know how to fight the emperor with the Light. So he let himself be victimized. I hope he figures out how to defeat Palpatine without becoming just like him.
Palpatine would still win even if Luke destroys him, if Luke merely replaces him. *sniff* Don’t let that happen.
jedilittlebee chapter 18 . 4/20/2023
Han had given Luke Corellian brandy to ward off the cold; but doesn’t drinking alcohol lower your core temperature, for all it feels warm going down? Maybe I’m remembering wrong…no, I just googled it :P. Alcohol lowers your body’s ability to generate heat! Don’t ever drink if you are freezing, thinking it’s going to actually help you in the long run. You are just weakening your body, putting it more at risk of hypothermia.
That last sentence reminds me of the song Demons by Boyce Avenue.
Things are coming to a climax. Bring it on, Luke!
jedilittlebee chapter 17 . 4/20/2023
How was Luke supposed to fool Kenobi who had watched over Skywalker his whole life? Didn’t Kenobi say he gave Luke his father’s lightsaber. Man, I need to watch ANH again!
But, above all, why would the emperor want his spy to destroy the death star? What did that accomplish for the empire? The whole reason for inserting their spy (according to Leia) was to find the rebel base and destroy it. Some spy he was then. He failed at his mission and helped the empire’s enemies destroy his emperor’s ultra weapon and then the rebels all escaped. Sheesh. They need to go to Oz and get brains. Oh, and of course Leia saw no guards around Luke- he was unconscious!
jedilittlebee chapter 16 . 4/20/2023
Is Mara ever going to help him? Poor, poor Luke. Can Vader sense what Luke is going through, wherever he is? Or is he too far away now?
jedilittlebee chapter 15 . 4/20/2023
Way to go Luke. You saved Han! And scored one over Palpatine, even if you lost your chance at freedom.
This is a super intense and detailed story. Completely mesmerizing! Such a talent!
jedilittlebee chapter 14 . 4/20/2023