Reviews for Into the Storm
Rebel Goddess chapter 24 . 8/25
That was utterly compelling. A friend (RL, not sure of his FF name) recommended this to me, despite knowing I never read Star Wars Fanfiction. Well less recommend and more beg me to read it so he could talk about it. I'm so glad he did. You wrote this with this sparse, almost breathless style that had me running from chapter to chapter unable to stop and utterly entranced. I loved the way you built the betrayal - so many people just skip to "and then they all believed he was a spy because it was so obviously convenient to the plot". Wonderful story. Onto the next one!
Lunaris-wind chapter 24 . 8/10
If you like Luke x Mara fanfiction, do yourself a favor and read this story and its sequels.
Brievel chapter 24 . 8/4
This - was - gripping. Terrifying, chilling, and gripping.
Brievel chapter 23 . 8/4
Oh, this tragic and heartbreaking!
Brievel chapter 15 . 8/4
"The answer, strangely, was to duck." Even in the midst of watching Luke spiral, you can make me explode with laughter.
Brievel chapter 9 . 8/3
...it's the comm chief, isn't it. He's the spy.

I know, I know, I've been a lurker. *wince* I'm sorry? You're really very good - it's heavy on the angst, not my thing, but I'm intrigued and the good writing is reeling me in.
davidhale1302 chapter 24 . 8/3
This story is simply brilliant. It was recommended by a friend and just wanted to say thank you for writing.

It was hard to put down. Palpatine was menacingly scary and the development of Luke into a Sith was so gripping.

The lightsaber duel was good but it felt a little hard to follow at times, but exciting nonetheless.

Thanks for writing, going onto the sequel now.
Hayden Avery chapter 24 . 7/6
Well written
Really, you'd think Luke would have mentioned his adoptive Aunt and Uncle by now.
nice
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 24 . 3/14
I burnt through your story faster than a Lightsaber through butter, and I've got to say: It's the best thing since someone left grapes out in the sun and invented raisins!
Riderkitty chapter 24 . 3/7
I loved it, it has so much detail and I could imagine everything that happened in my mind
Kylo Ren chapter 10 . 1/25
I must say, this chapter is quite good. it probably is better than the last one. You should try making another 'large' fic like Empire's Son and, well this.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
l love this story-I think this may be my fourth time to read it. I appreciate how each word conveys so much-for example "staccato beat of his heart". I can just imagine Luke's heart beating like a bass drum; hard & loud, each beat distinct, felt, conveying his distress. Thank you so much for writing & sharing these stories with other SW fans.
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Me: WHAT! how dare you, father! if you want me and Luke that bad, you'll have to go through me... and my jedi powers *ignites own lightsaber*