Reviews for Into the Storm
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 24 . 3/14
I burnt through your story faster than a Lightsaber through butter, and I've got to say: It's the best thing since someone left grapes out in the sun and invented raisins!
Riderkitty chapter 24 . 3/7
I loved it, it has so much detail and I could imagine everything that happened in my mind
Kylo Ren chapter 10 . 1/25
I must say, this chapter is quite good. it probably is better than the last one. You should try making another 'large' fic like Empire's Son and, well this.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
l love this story-I think this may be my fourth time to read it. I appreciate how each word conveys so much-for example "staccato beat of his heart". I can just imagine Luke's heart beating like a bass drum; hard & loud, each beat distinct, felt, conveying his distress. Thank you so much for writing & sharing these stories with other SW fans.
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Me: WHAT! how dare you, father! if you want me and Luke that bad, you'll have to go through me... and my jedi powers *ignites own lightsaber*
DVandson16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Me: *points light saber at Vader* Don't you touch...me, Luke, Leia and Lando... including the droids, you cold hearted brat!
Darth Marrs chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Just re-read your re-post, and I have to say the story has held up very well. Sometimes you'll read a story on ff dot net and, years later, come back and find it just didn't hold up well. This one, however, was so finely crafted it has weathered nicely.
Dom186 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
I have no words at the freaking awesomeness of what I just read. I mean damn, that was a mental and emotional fist to the face, I'm still reeling.
I'm sure I could go on a long spiel about your story but I won't, first because you probably don't read these things anymore (I noticed that this was finished a while ago), but most importantly because I'm now off to read the rest of it!
I just felt that this needed to be written.
Sulphur chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
This is definitely the best SW fic I've found so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You ruined all other fanfiction for me. I can't read another piece of drivel now that I have read your masterpiece. You suck. :p Write more please. :)
Death2Ignorance chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
so I'm back! XD last time I stopped reading at around chapt 17, not because of the story but because life got in the way but now I'm free from university and its time to finish this awesome story _ and because I've read ahead a bit, I can see things from a different perspective. For instance, what caught my eye in this chapter was Leia's thoughts during Vader's boarding of the Falcon. I remember the first timeI I read it, I thought it was brilliant how one piece of information, Luke being Vader's son, made the scene make complete sense to the reader but was bewildering to onlookers, but now I can see the groundwork being laid for the larger plot as well. Very nice indeed :D
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
This was well written, and artfully done. Poor Luke! My heart goes out to him, I look forward to what happens in book 2. Thank you for sharing.
HopelessRomantic chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
"His line is to the Jedi as you are to an ape, my dear." Ouch!
Mirrors2014 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Awesome story! You are very thorough and you keep my breath held! Keep up the fantastic work!
Rainstar13 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait to read parts two and three! You are very thorough!