Reviews for Those Little Things
Kohai chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This fluff had so many feels in it. It had so many heart aches. Whaaaaaaaa! It's so perfect! It would have been a little better if we got to see Toshiro's point of view. Wonder if Rangiku actually tells him all that stuff when she was wasted. It was absolutely heart wrenchingly perfect though!
Neellok chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I’ve been looking for this story for a while! You have no idea how happy I was when I found it. :)
alleemaria chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is so sweet!
allemaria chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Nice fanfic! It's well written and not OC, at all, wjich is awesome! Well done ;)
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
awwwww..im melting..im melting...
ChocolateTruffles chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Sweetness overload. :)) Good job on this one. Even the smallest things do count. :)
InsomniaWaffle chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
ahhh so adorable! write more
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love this. You nailed Hitsugaya, really nailed him. "It can be" is exactly what he would say. Ugh, love him so much, and love the way you wrote that moment. I know you're probably like, wtf, I wrote this YEARS ago, but I thought it deserved a review anyway. Really excellent characterization. Thanks for sharing this!
FinDeiRoma chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Kawaii! Great story!
eternaltorture chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my god... That was so cute! :3

*favorites it*
long gone prayer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
very cute ;)
Ravellia chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Honestly, I like Rumors better, but this isn't bad, too. It's cute and sweet and easy to read, which is what I'm looking for when I take a break from all the studies. Of course, it's enjoyable then. ;)

•Ravellia•
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Two and a half cubes of sugar? O_O How does she split the third one in half?...I just had the rather amusing image of her weilding Haineko on an unsuspecting Sugar Cube, xD

Great fic! This pairing is one of my bleach OTP's. (I have three)
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww. Sweet story! :)
Final Fight chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Sweet, and a little cute. I enjoyed it.