Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet
Slytherson chapter 1 . 4h
Encore encore please say that HP gets a pranking at other people too!?
volfan chapter 1 . 8/20
This is perfect. Ron and Hermione deserved everything they got.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/9
Thanks
Isa Philipe chapter 1 . 7/21
It's too bad there won't be more to this, I really enjoyed this; you did a really good job in capturing the behaviors of those involved in a really believable way. Though admittedly, reading about those other revenges would have been fun too; not to mention the full fallout for Ron, Hermione, and their relationship with Harry and the other students (for instances, would they, or could they, really be comfortable being around two people who drugged/tried to drug their 'best friend').

Truly, I am curious as to why Hermione wasn't expelled or, at least, put under greater security when allowed to stay. In the professors minds they're dealing with someone who has twice tried to use a potion on another person in secret. Though Harry and Dumbledore avoided being dosed who's to say that the next person she goes after would as well.

Really she and Ron should have been put under closer watch after admitting to trying to drug Harry; that potion could have been something worse, or it could have had effects that they don't know of because it is unknown to them, Harry could also have been allergic to something in it so it could have been fatal. Like I said, after that first attempt they should have been watched a lot closer; granted, it could have derailed Harry's revenge against her but I think that his plan would still a worked because of Dobby.

Anyway, like I said, I did enjoy this; thanks for sharing it with us!
Doxy chapter 1 . 7/21
This was a great fanfic! I actually wondered if Harry was gonna get caught! And what would they do to the boy? Well this was just great to read!
Paz chapter 1 . 6/4
Owsum
Mackenzie Ellis chapter 1 . 4/12
I literally only have two complaints about this.

My biggest complaint is that there isn't more. You created the perfect atmosphere throughout this, from Harry's rage in the beginning to the humor and joy at seeing even a little karma happen. This was such a great read that one of the only things that would make it better would be more of Harry's 'pranks' against all the others who basically used and abused him.

My next complaint is that it was actually too bad that Hermione wasn't expelled. When you look at it 'logically' from the teachers/headmasters point-of-view she has now made two attempts at dosing people with love potions (temporary or permanently), just because those attempts didn't actually work doesn't mean that her attempts should be allowed or forgotten.

I can see them getting her help with her 'obsession' but I can't see how they can justify allowing her to have continued access to other children; children who, unlike Harry and Dumbledore, can't protect themselves from such potions.

Other than that the story was absolutely incredible; thank you so much for sharing it with us!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 1/20
Excellent, just as it is.
momocolady chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
good story
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Will Poppy ever realize the headache is a sign there's really no obsession?
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I loved this
jules chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I jjust reread this story and was giggling away to myself, it is just so good. Like your other stories in fact :) I hope you'll write some more soon
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
*laughing* awesome! The Ron and Malfoy bit had me in hysterics!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015