Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet
pblondsey chapter 1 . 6/3
I would oh-so LOVE to read that diary (as gross as it would be) i just have to see what would make the bitch deny it. she wouldnt have ran otherwise. And NO! Harry should be eith Draco! Not that insensitive prick and sorry excuse for a Weasley!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 3/26
Has anyone been inspired by this story and done a sequel? I would love to read it.
Enjoyed it! A lot. Thank you.
shadow warriors chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh my gods this is just so perfect. Best revenge. So slytherin. As a fellow slytherin I am so proud.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/27
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 1/13
Love It.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I frequently feel those two need some humbling. This was nice!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
you, madam are seriously twisted! Love it! Well done!
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Damn... I love a good revenge story, oh well.
Still, I wish you could've gone on to do more revenge scenarios:
1. Dumbles
2. Durskaban jailers (sPetun and Vermin)
3. Snape
4. Select students who were abusive to Harry (Death-munchers-in-training)
5. Death Munchers
and last, but certainly not the least Ol' Tommy-Flee-from Death himself.
carry on...
Slytherson chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Encore encore please say that HP gets a pranking at other people too!?
volfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This is perfect. Ron and Hermione deserved everything they got.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Thanks
Isa Philipe chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
It's too bad there won't be more to this, I really enjoyed this; you did a really good job in capturing the behaviors of those involved in a really believable way. Though admittedly, reading about those other revenges would have been fun too; not to mention the full fallout for Ron, Hermione, and their relationship with Harry and the other students (for instances, would they, or could they, really be comfortable being around two people who drugged/tried to drug their 'best friend').

Truly, I am curious as to why Hermione wasn't expelled or, at least, put under greater security when allowed to stay. In the professors minds they're dealing with someone who has twice tried to use a potion on another person in secret. Though Harry and Dumbledore avoided being dosed who's to say that the next person she goes after would as well.

Really she and Ron should have been put under closer watch after admitting to trying to drug Harry; that potion could have been something worse, or it could have had effects that they don't know of because it is unknown to them, Harry could also have been allergic to something in it so it could have been fatal. Like I said, after that first attempt they should have been watched a lot closer; granted, it could have derailed Harry's revenge against her but I think that his plan would still a worked because of Dobby.

Anyway, like I said, I did enjoy this; thanks for sharing it with us!
Doxy chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was a great fanfic! I actually wondered if Harry was gonna get caught! And what would they do to the boy? Well this was just great to read!
Paz chapter 1 . 6/4/2016