Reviews for A Shot Across the Bow
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ha poor Ed. Garfiel sounds like a dad irragating the "new boy friend"...
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ha, Ed is so cute when he's flustered from questioning on the status of Winry and his relationship. Hehe.
thewiseferret chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ed is so awkward! Ah the first signs of young love and latent homophobia... If he didn't have so many issues he wouldn't be nearly as likeable. I liked that the first objection he could think of was that Winry was 'freakishly tall' And I could *see* him gradually going redder and redder. Poor kid-his relationships always seem to be more trouble then they're worth...though that's probably his own fault.

A good and funny story.
KHSoaring chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh wow! This was just too perfect! I swear I could totally see this in the actual manga! Also, we so need to see more of Garfiel! Kudos to you for making this awesome contribution to Garfiel! :D
kyothecat chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I read this story and didn't realize till today it was written by my fab beta reader!

Great story! I've always liked Garfiel. I like how in the manga there's one scene where he's waving a hanky at Winry when she leaves to fix Ed's automail.
Fabi Washu chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved!

It's very funny, and I liked to see Garfield talking with Ed about Winry. It was very original, and a great idea!