Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Sarcophagus of Fire
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
This is. A pretty good fic
Heavens-Willow chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
oh the title is the last air bender for a reason there should only be one air bender
grurple chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
I have one or two annoyances regarding the story. One is the constant changing tenses; secondly, the spelling/phrases. Just let your beta reader know that she needs to pick up or the flow and rhythm of the story. Apart from that, I like where it's going, the fact that they have to change clothes a lot really amused me haha. Keep it up!
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Um, I love the story and all. However, I was wondering if this is an abandoned story? I ask because it has not been updated in nearly almost two years. If it is not then please update soon seeing as I wish to read the next chapter. If it is then would it be all right if I continue this story?
Jkylies chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I think you need a new beta. There were a lot of errors.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Vira Vindicci chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter.
hdikes chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
You should of put Neville in earth instead of fire because in the book, Neville likes herbology and earth is the same thing to it.
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Great chapter Amber! :D Update soon!

Also, happy Belated B-Day!

God Bless!
Sovereign64 chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Nice chapter. Update soon and happy birthday!
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Happy Birthday!
ChaosMagemon chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Nice job, and Happy Birthday
Thunderwulf chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Great story!

Cant wait for more, plz update soon!
Darkan89 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Great Story, you should continue it and make Harry fall in love with some girl at the school
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Nice chapter! Update soon!

God Bless!