Reviews for Bring on the Rain
Inosolan chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I was rereading this story recently! What a great way to bring Leah and Jake together in a way that makes both their lives better. I love it.
meklittt chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
so many tears, so many more smiles.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hey stupid.. Bella loved Jake exactly like he wanted her too. Bella was just too sick, too twisted too much a coward too act on it. But She admitted she loved him. Stopp trying to make things up as you go along. It ruins the story - which aint so good to begin with
brankel1 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Love it.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I cried... I shit you not I cried :P

I also loved it!

Keep writing!

x
Okee's Mom chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Brilliant analysis of Leah's rationale for being a bitch...self defense mechanism a wall to protect herself from the intrusions of the shared wolf mind. It would be nice to see a lemon for her and Jacob.
HDM.rox chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. . WOW. WOW. WOW. . WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

WOW. A Twilight fanfiction that is actually better than those Percy Jackson and the Olympian fics. Correction: a Twilight fanfic that is better than the well-written PJO fanfics. (I read twilight fanfics because of the movie. Yes, I've read the book, thought it was c***; watched the movie, then decided to read fanficts).

You really got into Leah's head, unlike the many imprinting stories I've read before. Also, your decision to just keep them friends for now makes more sense than making Leah fall head over heels in love with Jacob.

In fact, scrap that paragraph I just wrote. This piece of writing is so good, I can't make a deep-analysis of this without making a fool of myself. This is awesome. Well Done. And please continue. Twilight needs this kind of writing to make itself look good compared to Stephenie Meyer :P.

PS just to let you know, I am a fan of the movies, not the books. And I read all of the books, fyi.
Edward's Doll chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
wow. just wow. i always thought leah and jake should be together! and let me say - i really loved this story! i think you should write more leah and jake stories, maybe one where he has to tell edward its ok to change her? and please dont let her hav renesme, that kid has no point to her and i hate her (sri if u like her, but i dispise her) haha i love your writing!
emma134 chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
that was awesome i loved it :) you should write more
Cherise x chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Oh wow.

There's going to be more right ?

I love this so much.

It's amazing :)

If there's no more I'll cry :(
SoSoSirius chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
That was really good. you should keep writing.
Yondaimehokagefan chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
i love your story and can't wait for more.
msfrannyblack chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
oh my godd! please continue! this is killing me!

i love this story! its so sweet and funny and sad at the same time. i cried a couple of times and laughed out loud a too.

i am on my knees begging lol. i know that you stopped at the perfect spot, but i feel like there could be SO much more to the story
Vague Lenore chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
You tried to make Sam the good guy in this story. It doesn't work. Sam is a bastard and deserves to be hated. Emily is an inconsiderate bitch for having the audacity to ask Leah to her damn wedding. I don't know why the general attitude towards Emily is "innocent," but she isn't. However, I LOVE the fact that you had Jacob imprint on Leah (I've never seen this before) with the idea that Leah will eventually move on instead of falling instantly in love.

I really get tired of people acting like Sam and Emily should get free passes. Both of them are a**holes who cared less about Leah's feelings and more about their own.
boston15 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
I'm not going to lie, I cried. Awesome job.