Reviews for A Cry in the Night
mbell185 chapter 3 . 7/18
Please write more! You indicated that you were going to and then never did.
Shules-Caskett-Lover chapter 3 . 6/21
You can't just leave the story hanging for 6 years! PLEASE WRITE MORE?!
bekahandlizzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I HOPE THIS CAN BE AN EPOSODE
Saoirse chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Please write more, it was really cool.
midnightepic1234 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
luv this, ut you havent pdated in forever, can u do hat soon
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
very god why this ending it says nothing more please
sandyholl chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is the third time I have read this story...which is very good,but appears to be unfinished! I love your stories, but wish you would add to them. For instance are they going to adopt for sure, and are they going to have a relationship? This needs more ! PLEASE write more . I love it so far!
sandyholl chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I hope you plan to finish this Please! It's too good to let go here!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Wish you had finished it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
A very sweet story. I can't wait to read some more. It will be fun to see how their lives will change, with a little baby in their world.:)
Hermytwin027 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Great story... it would be lovely to see what happens next, but i'm assuming you've abandoned it cos of how long ago the update date is...?

I like how you're working through the issues thoroughly, and the writing style you use is great. What really made me sad though was at the end when Cullen was looking at the pic of his little girl... I always found 'The Graft in the Girl' to be one of the most upsetting ones cos usually victims don't know they're gonna die. Plus, I mean... what kid should have to come to terms with their own mortality! Sorry, slight ramble about that ep :) but seriously, where the hell did HH & co send Cullen after that? Does he even still work for the FBI, cos even in tv-land, 5 years is way too long to be on sabbatical!

Hmm, yeah great writing :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
This is really good. I'd love to read more!
Kerika chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I hope you write more on this story!
bones fan chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
i love this story cant wait for next chapter
juliana w chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I love it all PLEEEEEEASE keep going! The only thing I whatch is bones! So I love to read it too!