Reviews for In His Shoes
Sam chapter 19 . 8/3
this was a really interesting read but gotta say sokka/mai seems so weird to me but in a funny way- damn the guys a player- first yue, then suki, jin and tophs crush...
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
This story is amazing. I am loving every word.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
This is an excellent, excellent story. Thank You for writing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
ooooh, mannnn

I was not expecting this fic to so closely mirror canon, but I love how all your explanations and characters' thought processes show how it would do so
Aayala Maro chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Okay honestly this might just be the best thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
TTTT
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
trying to imagine zuko with a goofy face.

pfffftthahahahaha!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
"HAI GUYS! I'M NOT EVIL ANYMORE!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! THIS IS GOOD! DAMN THEM SPIRITS ARE EEVIL!
SakuHina-X3 chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
I absolutely loved this and it was wonderful! Really well written and the characterizations are spot on! I really liked the idea and it was really fun to see the various points of view.
I have to say i got lost in certain parts: trying to imagine Sokka who was actually Zuko and vice versa was a brain teaser for me ;'D
Great job!
maddiemaki chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
Look, I'm not sure how to put this into words, but I'm gonna do my best.
I admit it, I've scrolled past this story a couple of times, until last night when I finally decided to read it.
Wow. Wasn't expecting this.
Seriously, this is the ultimate fanfic. Compelling, original, bold and the right mixture of funny and serious - I was pretty much blown away! It was amazing how well you kept them in character. Jeez, I was really happy to see that it wasn't one of those stories who have about 3 really great chapters and then stop!
Oh damn, now I'm gushing.
I just wanted to say this is an awesome story and I think you're a great writer! (:
EvenAtMyDarkest chapter 19 . 4/28/2017
*flails* Dangit, you put Sokka with Mai. I was afraid of that. It's weird. Really weird. Makes no sense at all. I do not approve. I approve even less than I do of Zutara, and I do not approve of Zutara.

But that aside... Do you have any idea how much sleep I lost over this story? No, really, take a guess.

I was up till 4:00 reading it. I then was absolutely forced to put it on hold and stay up till almost 7:00 doing the things I should have been doing instead of reading it. It is now dinnertime, I haven't had a nap (two and a half hours of sleep, by the way), and here I am having finished it.

This was utterly incredible, seriously. You made it work to the point where I could actually see a body-swap episode working out pretty well. Doing it via killing them was very bold, for which I commend you. I was kind of nervous throughout that we wouldn't get that big reveal scene that everybody reading this was dying for, but it happened and it somehow not only met my expectations but perhaps even exceeded them. I love that Iroh figured it out, and why he kept himself from acknowledging it directly was very clever. Really enjoyed the almost-brainwashing bit, that whole "I don't know which one she is" thing, really interesting. This whole thing was dramatic, well-written, FANTASTICALLY plotted, and... just wow. You really got the characters down well. I'm not sure what more I could have hoped for from a fic with this premise. Thank you for sharing.
almostNEET chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
wait, is he gaining firebending now? and that means Sokka is losing his. this can end badly.
almostNEET chapter 13 . 4/25/2017
oh wait does this mean, Black Sun is where it will end?
almostNEET chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
well shit's changing now. the Black Sun attack definitely ain't happening anymore.