Reviews for In His Shoes
Christian Santiago1 chapter 12 . 10/3
Si quisiera leer algo que es casi igual a los eventos de la serie me vería la serie :(
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 19 . 8/9
I'll admit, I had this up thinking 'could be interesting' but wasn't really expecting much. Boy was I wrong. I really enjoyed this. A fun story, good thoughts and morals... :D Thank you for writing it.
Snowleopardcheetah chapter 12 . 7/28
A/N two chapters ago: You'll never guess what happens next.
Me: I don't know, I'm usually pretty good at that kind of thing.
Me now: Ok, you were right.
nahuelvera2 chapter 19 . 3/18
Me encantó, fue genial y tan atrapante.
¿Hasta dónde llegó Sokka con Mai bajo ese árbol?
Rasi10 chapter 19 . 1/23
Please tell me that there is a fic out there with the reactions of the others after the two of them return from the spirit world with Aang *puppy eyes*
And have I ever mentioned that most of your fics are things that make most of my fantasies come true? Time travel, Zuko in the water tribe, now switching bodies... You are great and I bow down to you. You write soooooooo *chef's kiss* I am really looking forward for more!
I think Zuko’s body is just cursed
BookRose chapter 19 . 9/8/2020
I love this story sooooooo much. I always love coming back to it and rereading it every once in awhile. It just occurred to me that what happened between the last chapter and the current chapter would make for an AMAZING tale. Just, if you were to decide to do that, finish your other in-progress stories first! Please. Lol. _
Destiny Drakes chapter 19 . 8/4/2020
OH MY GOSH! THIS WAS AMAZING! It was so original and fantastic!
ciupeinaomi chapter 19 . 7/15/2020
Great read. I'm speechless.
Alex chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
Happy birthday! Though I have no idea if this will be anywhere close, yay internet time machine. Overall this has been a great fic, I’ve especially loved Sokka and Zuko’s reactions to each other’s normals. The idea of Iroh just casually chucking a ball of fire at Sokka is hilarious to me.
Kiki1770 chapter 11 . 5/22/2020
Damn, I was hoping this would be different from canon. I really enjoyed reading Sokka and Zuko interacting with each other while being in the other's body.
Kiki1770 chapter 3 . 5/22/2020
I love Firebending!Sokka! I am living for it :)
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Omg omg omg, what a crazy concept! I love that this story focuses on Sokka and Zuko, who are BOTH my favorite characters. Wow, these boys make such a crazy combo.
AvidReader chapter 19 . 5/12/2020
I love this fic! I usually can't get through bodyswap fics, episodes, anything- but this one's so well done it wasn't even that bad :0
I had to take breaks for secondhand embarrassment to leave, but I got through it and that's more than I can say for other bodyswaps!
And that's the /negative/ part! I LOVE this fic so much!
It's got wonderful characterization - I could read everything, see everything, in their voices! You capture the vibes of Avatar's characters perfectly, I could think this was a canon episode! Or. Multiple episodes, seeing its length.
And when your changes drive the plot off its rails, what comes next is such a smooth transition, it all fits so well! What's lifted/mimicking from the show has a whole new light to it that makes it lovelier, and the new is (again) super fitting and wonderful! This has to be one of my favorite Avatar fics!
Angsty Sokka's regret and grief at thinking he lost Aang (KILLED Aang)- Zuko's regret that Sokka doesn't get to have these heartfelt moments with his own family-

I just
aaifhuwhailw
love this fic!
PythonAnon chapter 19 . 4/14/2020
Very very nice! Well done! I love your stories! I need to sleep but if I don't write this now I'll forget and never write it and you deserve a review. HAPPY QUARANTINE! STAY SAFE!