Reviews for In His Shoes
vincent1875 chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter. The divergence is getting bigger. With no water tribe or earth army will they really be able to take advantage of the black sun?
vincent1875 chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Seems like Zuko jumped the gun there. How'd he connect Azula taking an obvious move to it must have been the plan all along? Perhaps it was uncle showing up again.
vincent1875 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter. So Azula strong-armed him to help her. I would think that if she had the force to do that with her she could have just succeeded without him.
vincent1875 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I wonder how Sokka will take being on the receiving end of his sister's sanctimonious side. Good chapter.
vincent1875 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter. Katara's annoying even when she doesn't mean to be.
vincent1875 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Wow now that's a divergence. Too bad for Zuko that Aang's a retard and ruined the disguise.
vincent1875 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I wasn't expecting White Lotus goodness. It's going to be so awkward when they get back to their own bodies. You keep throwing curve balls to keep things interesting.
Velkyn Karma chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
Very intriguing premise! Bodyswitch stories are a dime a dozen, but this one really felt like a learning experience for both of them. It was nice to see them gradually go through serious character development-first rejecting their new lives, then grudgingly admitting they were stuck, and finally, actively working to make things better. And the best part was, it all felt natural.

Additionally, I really enjoyed all the minor bodyswap details that normally don't seem to be addressed in bodyswap fics. For example, Zuko being relatively blind in dark areas or towards darker colors, but seeing color exceptionally well, while Sokka's night-vision was excellent but less vibrant. Or the boys' respective bodies automatically responding with muscle memory, even though they themselves have no idea how to use it. Little nuances like that were always interesting to stumble across in this fic since it gains a deeper level of realism beyond "lol I'm in that other guy's body now and nobody knows who I am."

My only real gripe was that some of the dialogue seemed to be stripped verbatim from a few of the season 2 episodes, or that some things happened almost identically. A little variation wouldn't have hurt. But all things considered this is pretty minor.

Writing was good overall. Spotted several typos through the course of the whole story, but again, that's comparatively minor when put up against the good characterization and interesting take on a well-known plot.

Nice job. Looking forward to seeing how this is resolved :)

VelkynKarma
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter. It's odd how you can tie things so close to canon with completely different motives.
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter. I'm hoping a divergence point is coming up.
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
I can't wait for the epilogue. It was good. I read it all today. Haha
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter. Nothing to complain about.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter. I'll looking forward to seeing how it goes.
reader333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well it's an interesting start. I'll see where it goes.
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »