Reviews for In His Shoes
shego1142 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Mmh, I just finished it. I loved this story! It's well written and one of the first chapter fics I've read and loved in such a long time. Thank you so much for writing it. I wish I could write a longer review, but I literally just woke up, 11 minutes ago, and started reading this. Either-way, I do love this story.

Sheri
zenler chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Gahahah. Nice ;D
Gogglegirl chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
GREATEST EVER!
Gogglegirl chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Firebending RULES! After earthbending that is. And that Sokka firebending thing makes perfect sense, so way to go!
Shiva491 chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
This is an awesome fic. I loved it, and kept coming back to it out of sheer curiosity for how it would finish.

...I find it a bit odd that Mai ended up with Sokka, not Zuko, given that it's been established that Main and Zuko both had crushes on each other long before Sokka ever entered the equation. Oh well.

My only complaint is that there are points of the fic at which it switches viewpoints without having any lines/other indication. It's hardly a damning fault, but I'd suggest adding them in.

In particular, I thought you did a very good job with showing the characters' internal thoughts and feelings without being too explicit about it.

I also liked the biological differences-how firebenders have worse night vision...It seemed like a sensible extrapolation from the story, and added to the fic. New headcanon acquired.
Fokusas chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
I have no words how GREAT WRITER YOU ARE.
I was rereading Rampage when i decided to look at your profile and found this ... GOLDEN work. And then i was obsessed for several days to read it all.
I have to admit i am Sokka/Aang (51/49)% type (meat loving, strategic planing, and funny non violence) guy. So my logic kicked in and then i read about that duel and death thing in first chapters i guessed that something similar would happens in the end. And i was curious reading to see if i was right. And i was right.
And as Stargate fan i must say that you could write something similar but also different using Stargate technology. And i had idea to do something like that, but since i read this i think i couldn't that would be ...
but i think am going to redesign my idea and make some fun of it with reference to this.
bellemon chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
One thing: I love this story. Another thig: Ilve this story.
Did I mention I love this story?
XD LOL could you do a sequel? I miss this story so much.
theAsh0 chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
wow, good ending. ty 4 that!
theAsh0 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
oh, the wonderous intrigue. the secrecy...

that was in balance -
that hung in the balance
theAsh0 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
really like how you're comparing the sibling relation differences for S/Z. I do have some typos and stuff for you in this chapter :p

Katara growled at his back, and out of survival instant, Zuko looked around for open sources of water. "Gee! I wonder!"
-Katara growled at his back, and out of survival INSTINCT, Zuko looked OUT for open sources of water. "Gee! I wonder!"

It had every bit of his natural cunning and Zuko's sharp reflexes to trail the Dai Li soldiers
-It TOOK every bit of his natural cunning and Zuko's sharp reflexes to trail the Dai Li soldiers

From his angle, he could see the kid's face, whole an unblemished.
-From his angle, he could see the kid's face, whole anD unblemished.
it seemed almost as if the lemur were trying to head into the sun itself…
werent they under ground?
looking water logged and ready for another fight.
looking water logged BUT ready for another fight.
theAsh0 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
this is good. you knew that I bet. but this is good.
Aeronith chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
This has been a great read! You wrote everything really well, and the characterizations were excellent! Fantastic job!
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I like this, but can I just say that I think Katara trusted Zuko!Sokka a little too much, a little too soon. Other than that, great!
Mary Rose chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
So Sokka draws with his left hand? Maybe if he did it with his right, he'd be better at it. :D
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Heh. This is not good news for Zutara.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »