Reviews for In His Shoes
PythonAnon chapter 19 . 4/14/2020
Very very nice! Well done! I love your stories! I need to sleep but if I don't write this now I'll forget and never write it and you deserve a review. HAPPY QUARANTINE! STAY SAFE!
acochran5 chapter 10 . 2/13/2020
Your crazy you psychotic bitch I’ll never join you.

That’s what I wanted to hear from Zuko all along in that episode. Sadly it will never be.
Lennox13 chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
Amazing! So well written! Oh, wow, as a diehard Zutara fan, I am cringing inside constantly, thinking how on earth this could work. And for the first time hoping for just no, no, no romance. Really interesting though and I am enjoying it so far.
Lennox13 chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
Colourblind!? What a nice touch! This is really interesting so far. I'm enjoying it very much.
Sauwk chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
Just finish it, and I love it! Thanks you for your work!
VeraciousFFConsumption chapter 12 . 10/10/2019
Happy Not Birthday Anymore! But I’ll still review here just in honour of your birthday. Those poor poor boys! It would be so much less painful for them if they were allowed to tell people! Poor, poor Sokka. I think he’s going through the most harsh stuff. He had so much to lose and he’s actually lost it! He definitely understands Zuko more now though. I’m not sure Zuko has actually empathised with the original Sokka yet though. Poor boys! So much amazing angst! Well done author! I really hope they do eventually change back. It would be sooooooho sad if they didn’t...
you’ve done a great job of making all of the large canon points make sense with the swap! Well done! This is a super interesting story to read, and I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Happy birthday! Your birth was a blessing for the whole world!
Ryavrel chapter 19 . 7/22/2019
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, I see there was still a Maikka ship there..hmmm, and a hint for Zujin...Juko? Ugh, whatever you know what I mean. This was a fascinating concept for a story (kinda cool to hear you drew inspiration from Ch.8 for Another Brother. THAT is an amazing story).
R
Ryavrel chapter 3 . 7/22/2019
You know, agni said they can't tell anyone...he never said anything about certain individuals, namely Iroh, who'd likely figure it all out themselves. If not entirely then at least the act that there's something isn't right. I'm sure Toph could figure it out too. Wonder how that'd work if they do actually find out.
R
Al chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Just discovered this. Love it so far!
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 1/24/2019
cool
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I am already supremely entertained and will be reading this through my double block of American Studies. Thank you for supplying me with today's distraction, my good fellow.
Sam chapter 19 . 8/3/2018
this was a really interesting read but gotta say sokka/mai seems so weird to me but in a funny way- damn the guys a player- first yue, then suki, jin and tophs crush...
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
This story is amazing. I am loving every word.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
This is an excellent, excellent story. Thank You for writing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
ooooh, mannnn

I was not expecting this fic to so closely mirror canon, but I love how all your explanations and characters' thought processes show how it would do so
950 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »