Reviews for In His Shoes
Mari83 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Oh, love the idea of Zuko-Sokka using the White Lotus! Teams up perfectly with Aang, it turns out:-)
Mari83 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Great, now I've been sucked into a second story of yours. True addiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So how will Zuko help them find Appa?
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
this is quite possibly one of the most simultaneously hilarious, heart-warming, and heart-wrenching stories i've ever read. thank you for so wonderfully conveying the image of sokka and zuko trying to navigate each other's lives - it was amazing to watch them learn to understand each other, and be jealous of each other, and appreciate their own lives, and just be themselves even when they were in such a strange situation. it was great (plus all their jabs about each other's habits - sokka's hunger & slouching, zuko's scowliness - were priceless :D))
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
They say animals can sense unusual occurrences. What if Momo can understand that the Zuko resides in Sokka? And what if he attacks him? Aang's bound to trust his pet. It'll be worse when they get Appa back. A giant flying beast can do much more damage than a flying lemur. Though if Appa can sense the switch too, he'll probably act friendly towards Zuko because he has Sokka's spirit.
erisol chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I wonder if Sokka will help Azula in some way.
erisol chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
really good. The story is perfectly writing.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Lovely, lovely, lovely story. I had a lot of fun reading this.
wingofpain chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
A pity you didn't include a more detailed reaction about how Mai discovered the "my-boyfriend-actually-belongs-in-another-body-things", It would have been hilarious :P

Otherwise, it was a great fic
SilveredFoxeh chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
This was a wild read.

I ... have to say that while I dislike reading things that follow cannon (mostly because no matter how far you go you KNOW where you will end up. It takes surprise out of the equation) and I don't entirely like freaky friday stories...

Holy Spirit Gods.

The way you laid this out was amazing enough that it may have permanently warped the way I think of those episodes, if only because I could SEE them acting so out of character like this as if they actually had switched selves. I kindof want to re-watch that whole chunk of series now with the PoV of them being the other person and imagining how things would have gone. Because you rock as a descriptive writer. Also I know I'll never find one but hot darn do I want to find a Sokka firebender fic somewhere now. You have alot of talent writing those scenes, and despite my earlier preferences you brought something new to the table that makes me want more (unfortunately to realize that this is such a gem and rarity that I won't GET more fics like this but ah well) I actually spent the whole night reading it (you caught my attention and I was a bit hooked) I had originally started this on a whim just having finished one of your other stories (Teach your Children well - which I liked so much I had to come see if there was anything more by you) Glad to see there was, maybe some small typos here and there, and flow problems (mostly inherent to writing something with so very MANY points of view all scattering about hijaking your plot bunnies and dragging them all over creation) Nothing that doesn't happen to most of us (though I've been awful at letting my bunnies go loose. I have a small mountain of ideas I've just never gotten to doing anything with, and so I just read)

Nice additions with the understanding and paralells, as well as the little things like the physical differences, muscle memories, and all that. It was a VERY nice touch. Though I would have loved to see Sokka really understand how Zuko got that scar, and comprehend that he was going through the same thing: Missing his home.

I liked this far too much and I shall probably blame you if I go on an Avatar kick, but in all honesty, it was getting close to about time to go rewatch the series anyways XP
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for the story. I couldn't stop until I was done. You made me laugh out loud a lot.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
Very nicely written. You worked the storyline and the plot well throughout this, and I greatly enjoyed the ending. Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
This was wonderful!
Hailey813 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
I really liked this story. I ended up reading in the 'actual' boy's voice. Then went back and pictured how the other would have looked with their reactions. hahahaa I had a great time! Great job
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Dude this is tight. I liked that you acknowledged that even though they're from opposite elements their hatred and stubbornness makes them very much alike. Can wait to keep reading!
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »