Reviews for In His Shoes
Deja Vu 22 chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
Gah! That was so PAINFUL to read! I don't mean that in a bad way at all. It was great. but the whole time, I was cringing because Sokka deserved to see his father sooner dammit! and Zuko deserved to hear his Uncle's loving words! and I was really worried the whole time. You did so well with this, it made me both anticipate and fear the next chapter. Thank you!
amy17pond chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
I really enjoyed this story, read it pretty much straight through.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
I'm glad I read this story, I liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2017
Wow. I love this, it's amazing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/28/2017
This is great :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2017
This was awsome.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2017
This is so amazing. I don't know how to tell you just how awsome it is.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
This is kinda hartwarming. I don't know what else to say
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
I love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Awsome.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
This is so unic and clever and hartwarming and I think I'm falling in lov with this story. And how you manage to keep them both in character while in each others bodies, thats just incredible.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
Firebending Sokka is awsome. It's very interesting to "experience" firebending from his point of view. I like ex. when Zuko says something and without him meaning it, it's pretty much exactly what Sokka would say. It's very clever, good writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
I wrote another review and accidently posted it before I was finished. What I ment to say was: This is so clever and fun. I've known about this story for a while, but didn't read it because I that it would be to wierd and not any good. But I was wrong, this is realy good and a fun consept. I espechally liked the parts about how their vision is different. And Sokkas reactions when he touches Zukos scar.
I'm impressed, and looking forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
This is so clever and fun. I'be known
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »