Reviews for In His Shoes
ME chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love this story plot too much to convey in words. Many people only have overused plots to write of, inserting Avatar characters. Many people can have good idea's but no skill to write it in any entertaining fashion. You have both a great plot idea AND writing skills, so commend you! Three thumbs up!
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I have to say that Sokka seems to get more than his fair share of blame here, after all it was Zuko who attacked an unarmed opponent with his swords, when all Sokka wanted was a nice cup of tea. :)

I would love to read more of this fanfic, if you do choose to continue with it. It would be interesting to see Zuko try and pass himself off as Sokka, when he barely even knows his name. I imagine Sokka will get a lot more leeway from Iroh, since its at about this time in the show that Zuko goes all weird anyway.
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow this story is amazing. DONT STOP WRITING IT PLEASE! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Katkid too lazy to log in p chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yes, yes, yes you should continue! Why on earth are you even asking? This was a brilliant introduction. I absolutely love the fact that you approached this theme from a drama perspective. There are so many stories that use this theme as a cliche'd humor plot device that its refreshing to see a story that treats it as something more serious. I would love to see more.
LorneStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
very cool. I want more yue! that was a very good intro, those two always bring out the worst in one another.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64