Reviews for Stuck at Head Quarters
M3dD1jAd3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Is there more
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Yes, it's me again. I just have to say that again, this story was Ah-mazing! Another one of your Fab-u-lous stories that I love for episodes! You have to be the #1 writer for NCIS stories!
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aww, everyone likes a fatherly Gibbs.
rockhorsegeek chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This story is like, one of the best I have ever read on ! I can just imagine the arguments and the Abby-funny/wierd-conversations even now lol.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw I love the flashback. Is there gonna be more?
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It's great. Even though Gibbs can be a tough ass bastard sometimes I can see him doing that. Great work, keep writing.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Nice beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. G
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Nice start! Loved Abby enlisting Palmer's help in bringing everything down, and then picking on McGee to be her next helper. Very her. Cute chapter.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great job thus far, I'm looking forward to more!
ellameno chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aw, i like that flashback, it was really sweet!

lol, jenny. i think it is very funny!

hurry and update!
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw...made me sniffle.

Very cute.

My grandpa used to tell me it was the angels bowling.

I can't wait to read more!

I'm stressing about finals too. .

Speaking of which...

Gotta go! Bye!
snooze you lose chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is looking good, please update soon!
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome chapter! I love it. Jenny seems so surprised that Gibbs cares. I think her line is hysterical. "Leroy Jethro Gibbs . . .!" and so on and so forth. I love Abby bringing all of her stuff with her. It reminds me of myself. When there's a really bad storm, I tend to make little plans about what I would take with me in case we had to evacuate or something. Awesome chapter again! )
misslacata chapter 1 . 6/5/2008

I like your story! I hope you update soon. But, please, could you just do a general story without pairing? I love Tiva or Jibbs, but I think there are too much pairing stories, and not enough gen stories. And your fic seems very interesting with friendship between the team's members.