Reviews for Memory
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I have read and reread this bittersweet, beautiful story countless times. Yet I see I have never reviewed it. Well, now I am. This is just...a quiet masterpiece. It amazes me how something so sad could still be so lovely, but you captured it flawlessly. Thanks for such a wonderful read. And I have said this before in other reviews of yours and will say it again: I wish you'd return and write more of these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
oh, there's nothing to say. you just have to cry. thank you so much for writing CI.
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh dear, you made me cry. Very touching.
westwinder chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Such a quiet peaceful celebration of love and the inevitable. I've read this many times and I know to expect these wistful but fulfilled tears. Thank you so much for writing something that transcends genre and speaks to a larger truth.
books831 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
beautiful...
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really hate that I'm just now discovering your writing. It is so painfully beautiful the depth of emotions you can invoke with just words. I am quite a fan of all you stories, three in particular, with this being one.

This is my second time reading this through and both times by the end I was in tears. It is so beautiful the way you write them and the story invoke so many strong emotions. You rejoice when you read about the love between them and their adoration for one another. But your heart can't help but breaks because it took them so fucking long to get here and a lifetime doesn't seem long enough.

You never mention their ages when they get together and when they die but I like to think they had a good 30 to 40 years with each other and that still don't seem fair.

Beautiful
starwoods chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
perfect.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good golly just go and make me cry why dontcha? Great fic. Sad but a kind of odd happy sad. :)
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
*sniff* This brought me to tears :( But it's beautiful though... very touching :wub:

"He just wanted her with him, no matter what, so when he finally told her he loved her and wanted to be with her she said she loved him, too, and would be with him always. And that was that."- Adorable

I loved the memory games too :) Also when Bobby finally had to leave his job, Eames' distress over it was so :wub: It actually reminds me of what she did at the end of "Loyalty" _ ...
baylop chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is one of my favorites of yours, if not THE favorite. It's so sad and beautiful, but completely believable.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I hope you're happy - you've made me cry now! (No, really, you have. I'm sniffing like crazy looking for a hankie now.)
N811 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
oh god. it's so beautiful and sad, I even had to cry..I hope Bobby never gets sickl in the show. It would break my heart to loose him or eames
Zaedah chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I'm pretty sure I know how to speak, except that being currently speechless makes that hard.

I don't know whether to be depressed that the much feared downward spiral occurs or thrilled that he managed it with and through her for so long. There was something close to peace in the mental lacking. There was beauty in the deaths. Together, that's the key.

I am ridiculously impressed with this piece, though I enjoy all of your work immensely, Your flow and word choices and threads are always so well planned, so skillfully carried out. Bravo yet again!
committed chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, such a sad but such a beautiful story.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Depressing yet not depressing at the same time. You showed us that although the cards they were dealt weren't the best, they were still happy being together. At least they have that. I love how you wrote it. I love stories that are written in this type of way. Love ya!