Reviews for Love Thy Neighbor
BelladonnaBlues chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
About what other candy would edward be sour patch kids cause he is sour when u meet him and sweet once u get to know him
blb1000 chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Good story. I wish it would go further into their relationship than their first date - especially considering it's 13 chapters.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I'm really enjoying this AU/AH story so far and can't wait to see what happens in future chapters!
TwistedLeaves chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hehe...I didn't read all of New Moon either, until I finished Breaking Dawn and found out Jacob imprints on Renesmee. Lol. I like how you have written in third person, unlike amny of the fanfics you se nowadays
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
aw! that was a great story! so cute!

jacob is a bastard and edward is prince-charming!

he gave her, her dance! perfectness!

thanks for the little alice/emmett thing in the end, it waz funny! i cant wait to read other stories written by you! 3
ReadFish24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
m edward in glasses, i woud very much like that. In case you were curious, CPR is only used when the victim has both stopped breathing and has no heartbeat. If the only issue is not breathing a rescuer will use 'rescue breathing.' Just in case you wanted to know for authenticity. A first kiss over the piano would have be scrumptious... but a tease like that can make it great later on :)
BecomingCarey chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
As a first fan-fic story you did an incredible job, I have seen other stories that held the same plot that cannot compare to yours! I hope you keep writing. You will do wonders for the Twilight FanFiction.
penelope25 chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
I really like the concept of your story but why so short?

I think you need to write a sequel but make sure you will inform me.

SEQUEL!
Honeybeebee chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
i picture Edward being chocolate.. cause you know.. all girls love chocolate... Really good story by the way!
Lu-chan-san chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
Well I hated Jacob before ... and now I hate him even more ... if that's possible ...

But let us ignore the ass and let me tell you 'GREAT STORY' *grins*

Lu
Dazzle Me Again chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Whoa, the best Twilight story I've read since I started looking on

You did an amazing job with this. I absolutely loved it :)
NoFreakyVirgosHere chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
i love the story so far, and the characters seem great, so much like the real ones, but a few things i found about edward seemed a bit akward. edward never blushed in any the stories... i know, he was a vampire so it was impossible, but i cant really see him doing so as a human either. and also, the music that he plays on the piano was a good choice, but to make it seem more realistic to the 'real' edward you might want to make it as debussy's 'clair de lune' edwards favorite. some constructive critisism, but other than that, great job!
luver of darkness chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
r u going to make a sequal
Cullen.girl.2121 chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
omc! i don't think edward seems creepy at all...i love it!
Anytime.Anything love chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
by spoiler alert do you mean spoiling breaking dawn?