Reviews for Freelancer Two: Revolution
JL chapter 1 . 8/7
This was a really good novel, your writing is great. I don't think you could write a bad chapter no matter how tiring it must be. So keep up the good work.
Pigsta chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Great Story you are very talented, would love to read more
Bob chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Please, please, please, please finish this story.

Please.

Seriously.
Mima chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Hello mknote. For the last 5 hours I have been reading your fic, and I only have one word for it. Amazing! You kept me on the edge of my seat for most of the time! It was great, with AWESOME turns and phenomenal melding with vanilla Freelancer story!
Since I am a passionate freelancer gamer (like yourself) I could actually imagine almost ALL aspects of your story! Every single battle, every meeting.. I had it in my head.
The story itself is really breathtaking. I kept reading it without thinking about anything else. I just wanted more and more and more! Thank you for this masterpiece mknote!
I hope you will never lose motivation for writing and storytelling, since it's something you excel at!
Kind regards, Mima.
IronBob chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oops, sorry, guess I only read the first chapter. And thought that was it. Then I noticed the next 21 chapters. I'll have to sit and read awhile.
IronBob chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Interesting, It holds the freelancer storyline and developement fairly well. I'd like to see you expand on it. When you do, let me know.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Please finish this. :( :( :( :( :(
Tennujin chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I have to say that I've been a massive fan of FL since release and re-bought it several times over the years when I lost the disc various times. I remember I got back into FL just before Microsoft stopped hosting the servers and then got into the fanfiction, I'm always someone interested in lore. I came across this fanfic probably back then, several years ago. Today I remembered this fanfic as fantastic and came back to see the updates.

Let's start the negatives: the time between updates. However long ago it was that I first read this series, it was the chapter when they were in the tunnels, which is somewhere around the 20th. Since then it's only been updated to have 22 chapters.

As it is the ending (chapter 22 at the moment) seemed to happen quite fast from the tunnels to the events at the top floor of the building (don't want to give any spoilers) which kind of seemed different from the slower paced plot.

Also there are flaws in the grammar infrequently such as capitalised letters as if a full stop has been forgotten, a missing few words which muck up the sentence but I could easily interpret what was left out and missing full stops on the end of paragraphs and so on and so forth. Nothing really major but it annoys me when good works of literature are somewhat lessened by bad grammar. It's because I have such high standards of this fanfic that I feel it deserves to be the best and the very best works are completely flawless in grammar, however, I realise I'm being pedantic. Everyone is human after all!

I see now that I've gone on for a lot of the review about the negatives but this is because those are pretty much the only negatives and I've gone into so much detail about them because I like to leave (hopefully) constructive criticism.

However the quality is outstanding throughout the chapters and is believable to fit in with the lore of the FL universe. It's the only fanfic I've ever really appreciated besides from The Infernal City (an Elder Scrolls novel) and its sequel. I think the quality here in this fanfic makes me want this to be a proper novel; the writing style is great and there is enough humour, dialogue and prose in the right amounts to keep me happy.

The detail which has been gone into is very good to see, it's like the author has encyclopedic knowledge of the game. I'm not sure if I'm correct but I think I may have read some Easter egg references to some mods of the game.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT

When I read the part when our German friend saves the day the nostalgia made me well up a bit...this is a truly well written novel.

Any Freelancer fan who enjoys fanfic should find this one to their liking: 9/10.
HolyDragoon chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
w00t. This is amazing! Too bad it isn't updated for a while now. Alerted and fave'd all the same.
Chris M chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
This is brilliant, really does the Freelancer series justice, would make an absolutely mesmeric game! But it's been a year since the last chapter was added, please at more! Plenty of people want to know what happens!
Ryan chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
yo man i love ur story! so realistic

but whyd u stop at the biggest cliffhangar (

lol im writing a story myself too, but its going quite slow (high school hw)
Kira Kyuu chapter 22 . 8/28/2010
Yay! an original FL2 story! Do you plan on updating this though?
gambit chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice, space sims need more love. That said, however... I just started reading chapter 1, and I'm comfortable with your writing style. That said, the thing about the tradelanes doesn't sound right.

I'm not gonna argue on the mechanics of it, I'm fine with your interpretation; however, wouldn't this be an obvious danger to the designers? (objects ejecting out of control). Common sense would dictate that tradelane exits NOT point directly at the planet sitting at the end.

After all, we can assume that traffic buildups aren't uncommon, so you'd want some free space around the planet for ships to wait their turn for landing clearance. Naturally, you wouldn't want to dump new arrivals directly into this zone.

Well, other than that it's looking good so far. Keep it up!
cHr0n0sPh3r3 chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
Welcome back! Good chapter, I was beginning to wonder when you would show up again, I am glad too, this story is awesome.
wildwriter chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
It will be better that trent died when defeating the nomads (Tragedy), please reconsider.