Reviews for Family
Mojtaba13 chapter 15 . 1/18
yeah ok...uh please continue and seriously wtf does it matter that angelus could get in...im pretty sure with the wards the wizard put up he couldnt have gotten in even when he was still invited if he was evil...
Kingdark chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
So, I'm guessing that Harry would have confronted the wizarding world since Angel & Daphne are lost now. Or at least Daphne.

Are you going to kill Angel too?
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Vicki219 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Cool story, hope you update more soon
Basilisk1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
As I said last time you just love to fuck with Harry, but couldn't you leave his lovelife alone? I mean jeez don't you think he's suffered enough?
Basilisk1 chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
Talk about a cruel trick to pull on Harry! PLEASE MAKE SURE he's protected by somebody or has some other help? A very loyal fan
Rattler 1 chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Try not to keep us hanging on so long some of us really want to see them get together {even though this story technically isn't a romance}.
Basilisk1 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Cool pairing. I'm glad Faith is back. I can't wait to see what type of mischief you plan to put our little mixed-up family through next time.
Basilisk1 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
wicked! I was wondering what was happening in jolly old England. Personally, if Dumbledore knocks on my door and I were were Harry I'd cast my strongest spell and tell him to kindly FUCK OFF.
Basilisk1 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
I wondered when something annoying would happen to poor Angel. Here I'm worried about Harry, and I forgot that Angel has a whole shitload of trouble coming for him.
Basilisk1 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
It'll be a shame if you decide not to keep the H/F pairing cause it looked like they have more in common than they realise yet. Even though she's not a witch. Keep up the good writing !
Basilisk1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I liked this chap as it introduced Harry as wizard to the Scooby gang which had to happen eventually. I'm still waiting for an explanation of what happened in Boston.
Basilisk1 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I'm intrigued as to what happened in Boston, are you going to provide flashbacks? I hope so. Once again another great chapter!
Rattler 1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Great chap Very realistic. I'm hoping you keep Harry's attitude like you have it is now. Not the naivete as such,but more the observant intelligence that most fanfic writers seem to take for granted or ignore.
Basilisk1 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Sweet chap. I keep expecting Dumbledore to come running after them at some point though...