Reviews for Pure Emotion
Satans Little Princess chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was have to write more (that was sought of a request, but mainly an order). Please write more!
Carly Blair chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Not bad, not bad at all. And yes, I would like a sequel please as the ending to this is just annoying me incredibly as it doesn't tie up anything. puhleeeeeeeze hurry up and write the following chapters or sequel or whateva! looking forward to it :)
stargoddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Cute story and I really hope you will write a sequel. (Please!) I can certainly sympathize with the whole crossover from H/G to D/G. I'm hopelessly addicted to D/G fanfiction, but everytime I read Goblet of Fire I keep hoping that Harry will ask Ginny to the dance (or anyone but Cho!).
Laura chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
OMG! you are the coolest person ever just b/c you used that song! I think you should write a sequel, too I enjoyed it!
raven O'Reilly chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
hey i really liked you story email me if you'd like to talk. I used to be a H/G fan and for so unknown reason i am now a D/G fan *srugs* i've been way too much fan fic (not a big suprise for me hehehe)anyway if you wanna chat email me or IM D/G friend~ Raven
DreamingToThis chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*shrieks* You're ending it THERE? You're some kind of evil sadist, aren't you? More, I tell ya. MORE! *looks up innocently* Pwease? Cuz it's really really really good. Really. I love it and absolutely must have more of this story. 'Kay?
Lei Shi chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
oh,a nice sequel would be great, but what happened to georgie pie? I like H/D, slashy, but nice, so write on.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3