Reviews for Mars: An Elseworlds Story
Intelligent Magic chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha
Wow this chapter is simply brilliant :D
bookworm900603 chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
Boy are they in over there head. Animal cruelty, then slavery, then terrorists!
bookworm900603 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Cute! Wonder what a zook looks like. Sounds like a cross between a dog and a cat, maybe some critter supes rescued once in a older comic.
BetYouCan'tFindMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I saw this while I was checkin' out some JL stories. I really liked this. Please continue with this!
Jade chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Sibaas,

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY I AM REALLY ENJOY IT! I want to see the story be more. I am hard of sight and your descriptions truly bring the story to life. Please finish this story.

Jade
redrose-melody chapter 27 . 1/9/2011
I was doing a clean up in my favorites so I reread the story. I'm so happy it was updated! And the story is still so good! I hope you continu and you can be sure that if you do, I will continu reading it!
Lusalma chapter 27 . 11/7/2010
MORE! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! ...can't wait till he meets superman...if he does
Dark Inu Fan chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
Bruce is tough and smart, he found some way to get out of the situation!... I hope. Keep up the good work, dark
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
Yay! Your story is as amazing as always! I can't wait to find out what happens!

-JoPo
ChibiLover123 chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
...00...NO! 'flails' HE CAN'T BURN TO DEATH AND DIE AND LEAVE ACE AND J'ONN'S BEING AN IDIOT AND-! 'wails' NOT FAIR!

...Great job.

MORE!
ChibiLover123 chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
I was going to wait until the end of the story to comment but...I can't stop laughing! 'falls over laughing' THIS-IS-AWESOME!

Great job!

'goes to read next chapter'
EMC2 chapter 26 . 3/31/2010
I think there's some unspoken social rule that states you can't whine about reviews until a series of consecutive updates is churned out. Considering that the last time you updated was in February, and that was after an *extremely* extended hiatus I'm not too sure you've reached that level.

Just thought you should know.

E
judy chapter 26 . 3/27/2010
yes! you updated! thank you and please update soon!

how about your other stories?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
I stopped getting alerts for this story, I have no idea way, but I found it again and way so excited to see there were six more chapters than the last time I read. You are a fantastic writer, and this is by far the best and my favorite AU story. I love how dark you can't make Bruce, or how different he is from everyone. Again you are a great writer! Keep it up!

-JoPo
zrose chapter 26 . 2/8/2010
About time you got back, we've been waiting for an update for months! Anyway, good job with the chapter, can't wait to see what happens, things really seem to be heating up with all this moral dilemma.