Reviews for Mars: An Elseworlds Story
Takashi chapter 28 . 5/12
NOOOO GOD! PLEEEEAAASSEE NOOOOO! What will happen to Xish'ilh? with bruce? with the Tamaranians and Jor and Zim? Please please please please pleeeaassee do not do it. I really LOVE the story just like is. Please :3
Intelligent Magic chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha
Wow this chapter is simply brilliant :D
bookworm900603 chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
Boy are they in over there head. Animal cruelty, then slavery, then terrorists!
bookworm900603 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Cute! Wonder what a zook looks like. Sounds like a cross between a dog and a cat, maybe some critter supes rescued once in a older comic.
BetYouCan'tFindMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I saw this while I was checkin' out some JL stories. I really liked this. Please continue with this!
Jade chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Sibaas,

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY I AM REALLY ENJOY IT! I want to see the story be more. I am hard of sight and your descriptions truly bring the story to life. Please finish this story.

Jade
redrose-melody chapter 27 . 1/9/2011
I was doing a clean up in my favorites so I reread the story. I'm so happy it was updated! And the story is still so good! I hope you continu and you can be sure that if you do, I will continu reading it!
Lusalma chapter 27 . 11/7/2010
MORE! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! ...can't wait till he meets superman...if he does
Dark Inu Fan chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
Bruce is tough and smart, he found some way to get out of the situation!... I hope. Keep up the good work, dark
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
Yay! Your story is as amazing as always! I can't wait to find out what happens!

-JoPo
ChibiLover123 chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
...00...NO! 'flails' HE CAN'T BURN TO DEATH AND DIE AND LEAVE ACE AND J'ONN'S BEING AN IDIOT AND-! 'wails' NOT FAIR!

...Great job.

MORE!
ChibiLover123 chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
I was going to wait until the end of the story to comment but...I can't stop laughing! 'falls over laughing' THIS-IS-AWESOME!

Great job!

'goes to read next chapter'
EMC2 chapter 26 . 3/31/2010
I think there's some unspoken social rule that states you can't whine about reviews until a series of consecutive updates is churned out. Considering that the last time you updated was in February, and that was after an *extremely* extended hiatus I'm not too sure you've reached that level.

Just thought you should know.

E
judy chapter 26 . 3/27/2010
yes! you updated! thank you and please update soon!

how about your other stories?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
I stopped getting alerts for this story, I have no idea way, but I found it again and way so excited to see there were six more chapters than the last time I read. You are a fantastic writer, and this is by far the best and my favorite AU story. I love how dark you can't make Bruce, or how different he is from everyone. Again you are a great writer! Keep it up!

-JoPo