Reviews for Lily's Son
Addison June chapter 47 . 6/22
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS ROWLING UPDATE THIS STORY! This is the second time I've read it and I love it! Please please please update! You are a lovely writer darlin and I need the end of this story!
aptteach123 chapter 47 . 6/21
Great chapter, please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
HoneyBear84 chapter 47 . 6/14
Love it so far and hope u will start updating it again soon
Maya chapter 47 . 6/10
hope you continue this series it's really great and unique
Yurei-san chapter 18 . 6/6
Sirius is ten years in Akzaban because Harry was 1 year and 6 months old when the potters were betrayed and now he is eleven so padfoot is 9-10 years in akzaban
HerDarkGentleman chapter 47 . 5/31
Mx. Writer Person, will you be updating this soon? I am rather enjoying thsi series, and would love to know how this continues.

-Her Dark Gentleman.
Lcky chapter 47 . 5/24
This is fantastic! I hope you're planning on writing more, I can't wait to find out the rest.
Cheers and may your muse always keep you company.
elly.guy chapter 29 . 5/19
nevelle should be a cat, Hermione a hawk, harry panther, drake a white tiger and luna a bear
Emma chapter 7 . 5/11
I love the story plot however I don't like how harry doesn't care about James
sparkledreamer21 chapter 47 . 5/9
Looking forward to another chapter. I love all your work :)
daisycb chapter 47 . 5/6
Could you please put this great story on AO3 when you continue it
Saissa chapter 34 . 5/4
That punishment was not much - most of it is covered by the summer holidays so there are no students around! Does not make sense to me... Great story otherwise!
rowenasheir chapter 47 . 4/29
tell the DMLE so Moody is called in for an inquiry? It is illegal to cast unforgivables under any circumstances!
caligo-lux chapter 28 . 4/27
kinda ironic that draco asks "Who the HELL is God"...I mean he uses the word hell this implies a certain context. Not to mention that Fudge said "Jesus" in the trial of Sirius...
Not really thought through that one, but it certainly made me laugh ;)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 47 . 4/15
this is fabulous pretty please update soon?
2,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »