Reviews for Lily's Son
snapeluscious chapter 47 . 10/20
Hi there! I only just found this story and loved reading all 47 chapters at one go. I hope you haven't abandoned it - would LOVE to know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 47 . 10/18
Hopefully your muse will be back on this story eventually. Only Voldie, Nagini and Harry are left in terms of Voldie's soul pieces right? In any case, thanks for the story it has been wonderful.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 47 . 10/11
glad you're back!
jadethetroll chapter 47 . 10/10
oh wow. this is a really good story. i wonder how it'll end
vampgirl766 chapter 47 . 10/7
exhilarating, truly amazing fanfiction!
Pennieyoung chapter 47 . 10/3
Oh my word, I need to know what happen's next. Please,please,please update soon :):):)
DeiStarr chapter 47 . 10/1
I'm really enjoying this. I'm fascinated to see what you come up with next!

As for a final pairing... Sev is definitely too much of a mentor to be paired with Harry in this. I vote for Harry/Draco. :)
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 47 . 9/20
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next.
Cindy chapter 47 . 9/17
I love this story. I hope you continue it soon. Please!
Cter chapter 20 . 9/10
Remus is my fave character, but I is story! So torn!
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 20 . 9/9
Omg I totally forgot about Quirell until that little tidbit at the end of the chapter for when you were doing your usual what happens next
Zenaku Okami chapter 47 . 9/5
Is this story on hiatus? Please don't let this amazing story die.
bookworm661 chapter 47 . 9/1
Great chapter. Thanks to your descriptions, I can picture Luna after seeing the others come out of the Defense class; looking like she wanted to be anywhere else.
Shiroi no mori chapter 19 . 8/24
I honestly like your stories, but you need help with grammar, dialogues and story flow. This looks like it was written as a Mary Sue by a pre-teen. I firmly believe you can do way better than this, and it annoys me to Hell and back. I'm not a grammar nazi, but it drives me crazy when a talented writer destroys a story by missing lots of commas, putting apostrophes where they aren't needed, or mistakes your and you're. And you're not writing from a movile phone (I can't see half my screen while writing), but from a computer.

Give a lottle more time to plan the chapter, and tane care of your grammar, and this will go from a good story to an amazing one. Neep up the great job!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 47 . 8/13