Reviews for Lily's Son
i like your story
Nagilover4ever chapter 47 . 4/18
Love it. Update soon.
medward chapter 47 . 4/16
Yes, Dumbledore is quite egocentric. Too bad he can't get the books Dumbledore confiscated from the library or books from the Chamber of Secrets. Maybe they should read about general exorcism to get some ideas? Maybe one of the unknown professors from Durmstrang knows something.
Have they been learning wandless magic?
medward chapter 46 . 4/16
This Harry seems clever enough to get out of the tournament, but we will see.
What ever happened with the mental telepathy thing someone did with Neville about the dragon at Hagrid's hut?
medward chapter 45 . 4/16
Hey, how did their apparition lessons with Lucius go? I thought Luna was sweet on Neville, is that not still the case?
I hope they find out how to exorcise Tom from Harry. It sounds like they don't know he is a parselmouth yet.
medward chapter 44 . 4/16
I'm glad the shears weren't a port key! That was very clever of Sirius. If he had mad friends with Sev instead of James, he would have done much better in school and it would have been better for Sev too.
medward chapter 43 . 4/16
This is a great story! I love the group of friends and I that Harry is in Slytherin. Being emancipated was a nice twist too. Sirius friends with Severus and Lucius and using a portrait of Reg to figure out the horcruxes, brilliant! I had to laugh when I saw that you started this in 2008! Fortunately, you are still working on it and plan to finish it. Speaking of finishing, I vote for a sequels. There are enough characters and character development to keep going with this! You could always use Dumbledore as a type of second dark lord as well as dealing with surviving death eaters. Thanks for the story!
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 47 . 4/15
Okay, your use of language/punctuation really took a plummet off a high cliff with this one...But you came out with a decent chapter.

Also, as far as I know, Cho Chang is a 5th year, not a 4th year like Harry, Draco, Hermione, Ron, etc. She wouldn't have been in the 4th year class 'Moody' was teaching.

A spelling error that jumped out at me:
day living shit - should be EITHER living daylights OR shit (where did you even get the phrase 'day living shit'?)

You also spelled one 'of' as 'off' instead, but I can't really point out the one word, and I'm not about to try to type out an entire sentence since I can't copy and paste on FFN anymore.

If you're having trouble with this story, you might want to place it on a temporary hiatus so you can work on other things until you get your muse back.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 47 . 4/15
I'm really liking this story! It's good to see a Harry in Slytherin that's not too dark and/or evil. I'm kinda skipping through chapters right now since this just showed up in my email...I'm guessing that you have another story that I have read and made a fav, and followed it and you and now I'll get updates on all of your work...anyways, the only thing that I can think of that would make this story better is to have him actually have a friend in the Lions den...perhaps 2...twins even...I love Fred and George, they are great for any story. I havent read this story completely yet so you might have them being jerks in here, but if not...
Illuviar chapter 47 . 4/15
Good story! I hope you'll be able to update it soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 47 . 4/14
hopefully severus will find a way to remove the horcux out of harry without killing him thank you
luzhasswag chapter 47 . 4/14
MORÉ!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 29 . 4/14
Yup I'm stepping off here. While the concept behind this story was interesting in the beginning, the execution was poorly thought out. Completely skipping year two when you could've developed characters and expanded on the Weasly family is just... I don't even know, lazy, I guess. I was honestly shocked at how flippant your author's note was stating that you had made the decision to simply skip year two since you didn't know what to write.

The hardest part about helping a story active over a number of years is remembering just where you wanted the plot to go, and it's becoming increasingly noticeable that you don't really know where this is all going. Rather than following any particular storyline, this story seems to jump around from scene to scene containing only scenes that you wanted to write. I'd suggest you take a look at the earlier chapters and try to build up the plot in a more coherent manner.

Good luck with this story, I doubt I'll try to continue reading this.

-Zetsumei
foxee-chik chapter 47 . 4/14
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
2,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »